My wife and I stayed here only one night, but we really liked it. The staff was welcoming and spoke good English. The room was simple, but clean and roomy. The room even included free snacks and good quality bottled water. The included breakfast was also good and in a pleasant outdoor setting. Their grounds really are quite nice, with a koi pond and lots of flowering plants. The neighborhood is very crowded and a little dirty, but stepping into the Feung Nakorn Balcony changes everything to clean and peaceful.
We mainly picked this hotel because of its proximity to the tourist sites that we were interested in, but we were pleasantly surprised by its quality for the low price. Definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the old neighborhood area with historical building and shop houses stand lively along one of the first road in Thailand. Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms and Cafe is a one stop heritage destination and is perfect for tourists searching for a nostalgic experience in old Bangkok. Standing right at the center, it is just a few steps away from many major historical attractions – 10 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and Wad Pho, 15 minutes walk to Khao San road and 10 minutes walk to flower market.Feung Nakorn Balcony itself boasts a mix of Thai and western designs, a 4 story building, which has been converted from a local elementary school but retains many of its classic structure and design. Here you’ll find the main reception area, a cozy open-air restaurant, and a peaceful landscaped outdoor garden. There are 4 suites, 30 standard rooms and even 4 shared dorm rooms to accommodate backpackers. The rooms are decorated with an eclectic mix of Thai styles for a different experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms And Cafe
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe Hotel Bangkok