MeStyle Place
US$208
Travelocity
US$181
US$171
All reviewsfront desk staffstayed here for nightsthe air conditioningrooms are cleantaxiunitsgymlaundryshopping
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very unique. They use alot of recycle items as decoration and it look awesome. The hotel owner must be a motocycle fan because there is a few classic models as displays. The rates are so affordable and rooms are so clean. The only negative side of this hotel is the accessibility because it is so difficult to find. Otherwise it would be perfect.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Adrian Y
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed at mestyle place on and off for several weeks, so I am quite familiar with the place.

The decor of the front lobby, restaurant, outside patio, and rooms is phenomenal. It has such cool and quirky decorative elements (such as a front desk made out of a hollowed out Mini Cooper, bicycles on the ceiling, and a bar table made of an old canoe) that I see professional photographers and models there doing photo shoots nearly every day... So don't be surprised if you see a model in full makeup and a huge wedding gown.

The staff is sufficient, some are just so-so and some are exceptionally friendly. Dont expect any of them to have a PhD in English, but they know enough. There are security guards out front to help you get a taxi, which is nice.

The value is fantastic, I would never imagine such a high quality place would be so inexpensive.

The Restaurant is pretty good, well priced and good service, and you can see the cooks preparing your food through a window so you know it's fresh. Eating on the super cool patio is a must.

The Pool is nice. the gym is bare bones but all you really need (weights, a few cardio machines) but if there are more than 3 people in there, it's crowded and difficult to get a decent workout.

The location is a bit remote, which is a good and bad thing. Good because it is so quiet, a residential neighborhood, far from noisy traffic. But it is a pain to get there if you don't know the way. The 20 minute walk from hwai khwang mrt station is doable, but there aren't really sidewalks and if you don't have a GPS it's very tricky find. Worst of all, many taxis can't find the place. One night I had to approach 5 taxi drivers at the nearby mrt station, showing them the business card with directions, before I found one who knew the way. It's just not a well known place.

Despite a few minor critiques, I really like mestyle place and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Enilegnave
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Location is not good, some taxi driver may not find it in the residential area. I personally think they should provide tuk-tuk service from nearest MRT. The staff may not reply your emails and cannot communicate in English fluently.

I love the spacious room and stylish design. Met a couple taking pre-wedding photos upon my arrival.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel early in December. I found the service in need of improvement. I returned for 9 days late March into April, 2013. They had changed some of their housekeeping staff, and front desk staff. Both with good results for Guests. I must say - - job well done.
I located the pool this trip. It is on the second floor of an adjoining property. It is clean, well run, and is adequate for the amount of patrons using it. It has a seperate unit for the children.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the back of the hotel does not get the front street traffic, nor the heat of the day sun that the front does.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Very good hotel for the price. We loved our room and food there. The interior of the hotel will be interesting for young people. The location was good for us even it was not convenient for transportation (5 min by taxi to metro or about 20 min walking), cuz we loved the quiet area there and didn't like noisy Sukhumvit street. The only thing we didn't like in the hotel - the staff at the reception didn't talk English good and was too lazy to help us. Girls at the restaurant were nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple