“Happy Customer” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jhasper Fashion Custom Tailors

Jhasper Fashion Custom Tailors
Ranked #47 of 453 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Jhasper Fashion is a Bespoke Bangkok Tailor producing high quality custom made modern fit suits and shirts for men at affordable prices, Located on Sukhumvit Road Soi 11, near Nana Skytrain (Exit Nos 3)
Oslo, Norway
“Happy Customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Popped into Jhasper Fashion after reading great reviews on Tripadvisor. Superb professional service with a smile. Quality of their work was fantastic and quick. The staff are knowledgeable in fashion & colors and gave wonderful recommendations. Well worth a visit!

Visited June 2014

Cairns, Australia
“Professional Cut”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Having clothes tailored at Jhasper was a really memorable experience. I now own a best fitting suit that is in the latest trend as well as a bunch of great looking and great fitting shirts that I feel so confident to go out and meet people with. I get compliments on them all the time. At wallet-pleasing prices, I can truly say that their quality is excellent and I am so glad I went in for the higher end fabrics which was all worth it as they look really nice. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Best Choice I made”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

My trip to bangkok included searching for a modern fit custom made suit with good quality at reasonable prices. I was so delighted with Jhasper once I had the finished products made. The shirts especially turned out so smart now I dislike all my off the rack shirts and feel like throwing them away. The design, fit, and fabric of my suits were also excellent. Will be back next year for some more. Save time in looking anywhere else!

Visited May 2014
“excellent service and flexibility for my needs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

brilliant expertise and service providing the standard of care and quality that is hard to come by in thailand! excellent

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dublin, Ireland
“Too Good To Be True”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Extremely happy with the expertise and assistance. Dave and Pinky were perfect to interact with and they knew exactly how clothes are meant to fit and look. Every detail was to such a unbelievably high standard as well. Definitely a good place for best custom tailoring.

Visited February 2014