“Very friendly and welcoming”
Review of Sivatel Bangkok

Sivatel Bangkok
Ranked #61 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 6 July 2012

My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights and were very happy with every aspect of this hotel. This was our safe haven in the crazy city of Bangkok. I would definately recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 July 2012

excellent hotel
excellent hotel in the heart of Bangkok. 300 mts.from chitlom sky train.great rooms and bath rooms. breakfast is o.k.it is on top of an office complex, so feels more like an apartment.but the service,staffs,housekeeping are very good.very relaxing.shall stay again.
it is opposite the British embassy,taxi drivers mostly do not know the hotel.situated on a very calm road but very near to all the big malls.full value for money property.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sanjaya58
Reviewed 5 July 2012

We arrived from a flight from Australia that was delayed two hours. Hot, tired and over it. We arrived at the hotel to be met and whipped up to the check in. Cool refreshing drinks and a cool face cloth. Check in was exceptionally fast and shown to our suite.
Restaurant in hotel offer both Thai and western food which is really good! The breakfast is fantastic and service amazing as well.
Coming from Australia we come from some of the best restaurants in the world, so remember when coming to an Asian country, eat Asian food not westernized food as we are an Asian country.
Don't listen to what people tell you, we have a fine dining restaurant in Australia and the food here is delicious!!
People that want to eat food from the land fresh and bursting with flavours, come to Thailand, if you want burgers, fish and chips stay home.
All in all our stay here at the Sivatel is definately a ten out of ten. The staff amazing and highly professional in all aspects of their duties, regardless of where they work in the hotel.
We will be returning in 5 days for another three days at this fabulous hotel and every time we come back to Bangkok.
Thank you staff at the Sivatel for making our stay amazing with your warm, generous hospitality.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carli Nat S
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I stayed between 29th June to 2nd July. I originally booked for Regal suite but they upgraded me to the Grand Regal Suite for which I am grateful for. The hotel looks exactly like the photos you see on their website. The staff are pleasant. The room is spacious - my husband and I got lost inside the room on the first night. While the hotel is conveniently located, it is also in a quiet neighborhood with the British Embassy right opposite the hotel. The beds are super comfortable! I would highly recommend to anyone who is either in Bangkok on business or for leisure.

Room Tip: The lobby is on the 17th floor and the floors above all have excellent view of the city.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank World_explorer_HK
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights whilst visting Bangkok at the end of June 2012. Great location, superb facilities and service make this a must visit.

STUNNING infinity swimming pool on 8th floor that looks over Bangkok

Highly recommend!!!!

Room Tip: 8th floor roof garden / pool...wow!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rhyssie
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I was greeted with warm smile once alighted from my transport. Friendly staffs guided me from hotel entrance to lobby and to my room. A word to describe Sivatel : AWESOME!!! Apple TV System on 40" LCD screen, wireless keyboard, iPod docking, comfortable bed with choice of pillows and wind up blinds from toilet to bedroom whereby I could relax and watch TV while soaking myself in the bath tub after a long day. Not to miss : Wonderful swimming pool with beautiful scenery. Thumbs up for their service, I was greeted by all staffs during my stay. Hotel entrance staffs extended their hands with my shopping bags each time I alighted from taxi. Conveniently located next to BTS. Most of the taxi drivers are not aware of the location. My advice is to print out a map in thai language, I tried and was pretty useful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank KHPT
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Sivatel was the first hotel I stayed in during my trip to Thailand, and it was one of the nicer ones. Rooms are huge - you could basically live here if they just had a kitchenette. The first room we stayed in had a living room, huge king bed (and it comes with pillow service - you can ask for/order any types of pillows you like!), big bathroom, roomy closet with plenty of storage.

The first room had air conditioning problems - it started to smell rancid and foul after being off all day, so they moved us next door, and with the help of the staff even though it was late at night.

The breakfast buffet was nice and featured pastries, Asian specialties, fresh fruit, juices, an egg stand, etc. I didn't use the spa -- and sadly didn't make it into the infinity pool, but it looked gorgeous and had a great view. It was pretty close to the sky train, which was also convenient.

Very nice hotel, good location.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple