“Nice stay in a great location in the city”

Galleria 10 Hotel Bangkok by Compass Hospitality
Ranked #287 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Norman, Oklahoma
“Nice stay in a great location in the city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

My stay was great! Very polite staff and felt very safe with the security. Very clean room and the trendy furniture was really neat! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It's a nice stay for the great price!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Sabrina D
GM-Galleria10, General Manager at Galleria 10 Hotel Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Sabrina D,

Affendy B Ismail

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was a trendy hotel located not far from MTS and BTS trains. Rooms and bathroom were both a good size. Breakfast was one of the best buffets that I've had at a hotel. I also found the staff to be very helpful. Recommend for visitors to Bangkok.
BTW, they offered me ice cream when we first arrived.

Room Tip: High floors
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LangStonR
Dear LangStonR,

kuala lumpur
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

is nice hotel,clean,room big,
hotel provide tuk tuk service to bts station,
is close to terminal 21 and robinson,
but the hotel price abit high for these,all is perfect,
i will come back again,nice area..

Room Tip: free wifi^^
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jia_ying_jj
GM-Galleria10, General Manager at Galleria 10 Hotel Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Jia_ying_jj,

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Situated directly between two skytrain stations (Asoke and Nana) and in (arguably) the best area to stay in Bangkok, Galleria 10 is a great option!

We stayed here for a few nights in November 2013 and completely fell in love with this area of Bangkok. I'm not sure what the normal price of a room is here, as we got a good deal online (roughly 1500 baht) but for what we paid, we were perfectly happy.

Check in was quick and easy and the staff were extremely courteous and friendly. The room was clean and spacious with a large modern bathroom and great shower.

Breakfast was served in a buffet style, and always had plenty of choice.

Our favourite thing about this hotel though, besides the location, was the rooftop bar and swimming pool. Although we didn't use the pool, we did make use of the bar on a few occasions and found it to have a very nice atmosphere and not ridiculously priced as some rooftop bars are.

A great little haven in the centre of busy Bangkok. Would stay here again if we got the chance.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lkd22
Dear Ikd22,

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Location smack in the middle of two BTS station. Off the Main Street location offers quiet surroundings. Being near Little India, K-town and Little Arab provided lots of food choices. Clean rooms; housekeeping did a good job.

I was not given the check-in ice cream cone both times I checked in here (two separate bookings on one trip). It was one of my highlights from my last stay here a few years back. Booked a corner room with tub. First room given was without a tub. Was told to bring my luggage to the reception again and informed another room will be ready in the afternoon as I was in a hurry for an appointment to wait for a replacement at that instant, I decided to leave my bags there. Upon return in the afternoon was given another room that's the exact layout from the first, without a tub. Made my way back down to reception and after a few minutes was told the only available room was on a smoking level. Didn't see what choice I had if I really wanted a tub. Was asked to wait in the second wrong room while they sorted it out and my new key will be sent to me. They did work really fast and my key was sent to me less than a minute after. The room on the smoking level didn't smell too bad, but the air in the hallways right out of the elevators was just rancid. Breakfast was not fantastic for the cost. Breakfast staff isn't what you'd want to encounter the first thing in the morning.

I will return for its location but I will go without the hotel breakfast at that price and service level.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank JaredJaded
Dear JaredJaded,

Thank you for your review.

I am truly sorry about the ice cream,in the future you could ask our receptionist for it. Sometime we are very busy with check in and check out,please ask. We would be more then happy to provide you with our signature ice cream.

I have talked to the respective Department Head with regards to the breakfast staff and bath tub. I remember this same review by you a few weeks ago.

Hope to see you again.

Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

This place is great! It is located just off the main road, maybe a 2min walk, so you don't hear all the noise from busy street. It is very chic and modern and not overly priced! Staff was friendly and very accommodating, we needed to check in early and they had no problem doing that. They arranged fro a taxi to pick us up to go to the airport at 3am and had no problems helping direct us to where to go. The rooms were clean, good size, big windows for viewing the Bangkok skyline, if you're up high enough, the hotel restaurant was good for a snack and drink. The pool is small and on the rooftop, which is cool, but is also surrounded by the restaurant. There 2 major shopping centers within 5-10min walk, located right on the metro line and easy access to all of Bangkok.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher up floor, just for the view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Summer H
Dear Summer H,

Thank you for your review.

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward for your next visit. Thank you for mentioning about our location,it is pleasant 3 minutes walk along the park to the main road.Our hotel is definatelly hip and modern. We are also very quite and not that far from the main road. I would say we are very private in terms of location but still in the middle of bustling Sukhumvit.

Vejen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Second stay on the hotel,

so much better really feel the take care, and room was ready as they have promissed, staff also very good to smile and help.

Breakfas good, think everyone can find something they like.

The location is nice for shopping, there is a shoppingcenter near, and if you want go see bangkok the bts is about 400 meters from the hotel.

also close to nightlife and food, i am sure i will book this hotel every time i go Bangkok

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Johnny2500
GM-Galleria10, General Manager at Galleria 10 Hotel Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Johnny2500,