my bf and i stayed here late Jan 2013.
things we liked about the hotel:
- air con
- great service
- close to sky train
- internet (slow)
- big bed
- good value
things we didnt like about the hotel:
- window that had a view of a brick wall
- funny shower taps that didnt work all the time
- uncomfortable itchy blanket (bring a sheet)
thats it, we would stay here again, its cheap and great for a limited budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upmarket guesthouse in Sukhumvit Bangkok. Very close to the skytrain and many amenities. Very clean, convenient, comfortable and very competitive. Soi 28 is a quiet no-through street. Many buses on Sukhumvit taking you to all the shopping centres. Emporium Shopping Arcade is only a short walk away, with lots of restaurants, night life, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your MHC-Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.