“.... 99% perfect”

Hansar Bangkok Hotel
Ranked #42 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 13 August 2011

we stayed 5 nights...studio suite which was awesome and really spacious!! very nice bath...a bed like heaven!!!!!! very nice view (who needs it)
sylish pool with fully equiped gym!!
very very delicous breakfast with everything you could wish.... different eggs...itlaian ham... pancakes, waffel, tasty marmelades.... etc etc.... very friendly personal...
the only thing which could be "better" the waiters sometimes forget things...like a aspoon for the coffee or the tissue for the drink... i would say it´s a problem many asian have
perfect stay in perfect neighborhood close to the BTS (3min walk)
for those who don´t want to be in an oldschool house like peninsula or mandarin.... modern stylish ....
i will come back!!!!!!!!!! for sure

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mario v
Write a ReviewReviews (2,991)

Reviewed 13 August 2011

What can I say that hasn’t already been said, a thoroughly enjoyable experience, from the moment we arrived till the moment we left. When we arrived in our taxi our luggage was taken from us, we were checked in by a lovely young lady who showed us to our room and explained everything that we had in our room and how it all worked, wonderful. The room itself was huge , as you walked in it had a kitchen area with washer dryer, fridge freezer, kettle, hob, free minibar there was a small office area with a desk,safe,paper, pens, other stationery . Through to the large bedroom with a large flat screen TV, then through to the large dressing room/Bathroom with all the facilities you would expect in a 5 star hotel. We managed to get a lot of our washing washed and dried which certainly helped us on our return home.
Breakfast was superb, so many different choices, can’t be faulted, again all the staff couldn’t do enough for you.
There are 2 computers in the business area with free internet, when I went to use them I found that they were being used so I was just going to return to my room when one of the staff noticed, so I explained to her, so she said for me to wait a minute and she went and got a laptop for me, that is the kind of customer care one can expect at the Hansar.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2011

nice breakfast on outdoor terrace...we also liked the layout of the room...pool and lounge area were very inviting...easy access to Skytrain from this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gogfre
Reviewed 11 August 2011

The staff was doing everything to make our stay a pleasure including baking special gluten free bread & muffins for my husband !!! Chapeau to the chefs. Special Thanks to Ong, the concierge.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 11 August 2011

This hotel proved to be worthy of its rating in every way. On arrival we were upgraded to a vertigo suite, I was speechless, look at the main photo on trip advisor, this is the same as our room. We were approached by three different managers during our very short stay enquiring about everything from cleanliness to food etc. All staff took the time to make us feel extremely welcome, a must stay hotel if you are visiting Bangkok.

Room Tip: Join the mall Luxur hotels of the world club, free to join and comes with many benefits including an...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank teacheronholiday
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Location, Service and the Quality of Rooms drives my rating for Hansar.
Khun Nirun is the man that delivers exceptional service!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank WilliamZ1111
Reviewed 10 August 2011

IN a world of beautiful hotels this is one of the best, and it deserves to be at the very top of the Trip Advisor's Bangkok listing.
I stayed at the Hansar Bangkok for three nights and it was one of the most pleasurable hotel experiences of my life - the rooms are glorious, the staff is friendly, the location is great, the spa is worth a visit, and the food is worth staying in for.
This is an all-suite hotel and was given one of the rooms at the front of the building...there wasn't much view to look at, but you don't need to look outside when there's so much going on in the room.
The front door opened to a wide foyer with slate floors, and a glass wall that looked out to a vertical garden which doubles as an architecturally-creative light well, and then I stepped into a lounge area with a big desk (and free wifi) and through to the bedroom with the bathroom hidden behind sliding doors.
This room provided a sensory experience from the ground up -- the carpet was almost in ``tiles'' with different levels and textures, the wall were covered in Jim Thompson silk, and the bed head was a unique handmade sequin panel.
The bed was AMAZING...the cotton was so fine that the sheets almost felt like silk, the pillows were floppy to hold but firm when I put my head down, and the mattress seemed to mould to my shape as I slept.
Breakfast was worth lingering over, dinner was a multi-course masterpiece accompanied by wines from around the world, and there were flowers all over the hotel all the time.
It was so nice to stay in a purpose-built hotel where ample consideration was given not only to the interior decorations but the actual design of the building, and the location a stone's throw from one of the city's main road arteries and a railway station meant it was a great base in Bangkok.
And it was nice to stay in a hotel owned, operated and staffed by Thais rather than a big chain hotel with rooms that look the same from one city to the next.
My only criticism...the housekeepers would turn the A/C down to 18C every time they came into the room, even thought I was flicking it up to a more comfortable 23C (so it wasn’t such a shock to the system when I went outside), and there was no soy milk at breakfast.
A true luxury hotel, where every guest is treated like a VIP...I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business