“Very nice”

Hansar Bangkok Hotel
Ranked #43 of 880 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 20 November 2011

The room was very nice and large and so was the bathroom, very nice decoration and extremely clean. Service is amazing, staff is very helpful and always with a smile on their faces. Because this is a new hotel they are very mindful of guests' opinion and I could not find any faults (and I am a very fussy guest!). They were very accommodating and had no problems in fixing me with an early check in. The only thing that disappointed me a bit was breakfast. Not a great variety of bread and the juices were not nice, orange juice tasted like Fanta.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Hansar Bangkok Hotel

Reviewed 18 November 2011

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights as a preliminary to my son's wedding in Thailand. To my belief, this is a new hotel and the staff went out of their way to impress us - they succeeded. Our suite was excellent, the restaurant and bar facilities were top knotch; the pool and gym were also good. I felt that the management were very attentive to our every need - it all made for a very pleasant stay.

1  Thank Seenoff
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I have been travelling to Bangkok now for the last 15 years. Usually on a multi stop trip. I have stayed in some wonderful 5 star hotels. However I will no longer be looking for Bangkok hotels. The Hansar is where I will book from now on. Could not have been made to feel more welcome on arrival by Candy. They upgraded us and the room was amazing. Great natural woods and the most amazing comfy bed. If only I have found this at the beginning of my holiday, as only spent 1 night on my return trip. Had previously spent 5 nights in The Tower Club at Lebua ( dont bother). The Hansar is in a great location. Turn right out of the hotel and in a few minutes walk you are in Siam Square, furher on Cenral World MBK all within walking distance or Skytrain. We had to check out early and we were presented with little Hansar bags with fruit, danish pastries, drink and sandwich for our breakfast. Most welcome. I work in the travel industry and shall be certainly recommending this hotel to all my clients and we have a big Far East clientelle. I shall be back to Bangkok next year on route and will be staying at The Hansar again. This hotel is an osasi of calm in a bustling metropolis. No great views, but the rooms and staff more than make up for this. Please try you will not be disappointed

Room Tip: Vertigo Suite Amazing
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank shirleyoco
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Was seeking a little luxury amongst the chaos of Bangkok and this hotel definitely met my expectations. Right near Ratchdamri train station (S1), I chose this hotel as it recently won an award from the UK in NOV '11 as a boutique luxury hotel. Service was excellent and the rooms were classy, modern and not overdone. I liked the architectural design of the building. Yummy eggs and great fruit at breakfast. Happy hour by the infinity pool was great after a session at the well equipped gym; with lots of cardio and enough weights equipment to suit my partner and I. The concierge in particular were most helpful arranging transport and managed to track down my camera that was left behind in a taxi! Oh, Otto and Sam exceeded my expectations and I look forward to seeing them again when I return to Bangkok next weekend; after some Island hopping.

Room Tip: Vertical room is the over 100 sm; very nice bathtub in the middle of the room with better views comp...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bex B
Reviewed 12 November 2011

We booked the Hansar having read all of the fantastic reviews on Trip Advisor... combined with the significantly lower cost of lesser rated hotels in Bangkok. We were not disappointed! Having started our two week trip with the weekend in Bangkok in a different hotel with friends, then spending 11 nights in Phuket with them, we wanted one night of indulgence and the Hansar absolutely supplied this for us.

With the threat of floods and after speaking to the hotel to make sure they were still accessible, we decided to book the hotel transfer, despite our two hour delay our driver was still smiling!

After checking into our suite we went and had an evening swim in the stunning infinity pool and enjoyed a Mai Thai! We then ate at the Eve restaurant which was fabulous and a perfect way to end our trip, our only regret - not staying longer!

1  Thank TheRedsSouthWest
Reviewed 12 November 2011

We statues as part of a business trip. Superb suite, great staff - not to small and not to big. Loved it and will be back. If you got issues telling the cab where the hotel is then just ask them to go near Grand Evaran and 100 meter further you will find Soi Mahatlek Luang 2. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Siamcruise
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Stayed at the Hansar for two nights in early October, we were upgraded to a suite upon check-in. Check-in was efficient and room is well-equipped, clean and has a large bathroom. We had the best sleep ever. The bed sheets are amazingly smooth and we almost bought them should they sell retail! Location is excellent and the BTS is just 2 mins away. We certainly will return to the hotel again!