“Number 1 in my books! :)”

Hansar Bangkok Hotel
Ranked #38 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
“Number 1 in my books! :)”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I've been traveling for 21 years now, as you would have guessed I've stayed in more then my fair share.

* I only have 3 things to say*

1. The Best service, like they actually enjoy there job!
2. It's an excellent location for bangkok's attractions.
3. Value for money!, like a penthouse in Las Vegas without burning a hole in your wallet.

You haven't to look anywhere else!

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Tatecress14

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (396)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I stayed in Hansar at 21-24 Sep 2013 at Vertigo Suites, and first of all, my room are awesome and and really worth by the room rate which I pay for, but the things which impress me the most are their "service".

As my freight has been cancel at 22 Sep 13 due to typhoon in HK, and this is my first time in my travel life and I cannot contact the Thai Airways for latest arrangement, their duty manager Mr Chatchai Fuengkrisda really gives me a big hand on it, he just told me to be relax and he will assist me to handle. He assist me to contact Thai Airways (it takes around 30 mins waiting) and ask for latest arrangement during my breakfast time, and he assist me to arrange for reschedule my freight at two days later, their FO team also understand my difficulties by offering same room rate for the two night extension (Which are much lower than the online rate).

Furthermore, their concierge team also did a great job, such as reminding me the closing time of MBK shopping mall when I take a taxi at 20:00, passing me towel to tidy me up during heavy raining, and remind me to beware for personal belongings when I call a taxi to asiatique.

Their service really impress me which I believe some big chain hotels cannot provide, keep going and I will recommend to my friends for staying in Hansar Bangkok.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TommyN9372
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel for my birthday in an urban suite , if you appreciate architecture , you will love the modern design of this hotel . The room was really well equipped, DVD plays , two TV , amazing bathroom with a huge bath , 2 sinks and lots of closet space .

I totally loved the design and location of this hotel , the service was first class also , i arrived on my birthday and they had prepared a small cake for me , which was totally delicious , i had brought a bottle of champagne and they kindly provide the ice bucket and glasses , the greeting was warm and friendly and the level of service was seriously impressive.

Breakfast , had many good choices and all the ingredients were of top quality, the service at breakfast was not quite up to the service in other parts of the hotel , i had to repeated ask for coffee , several times they kept forgetting to serve me coffee . But this said this was a very minor issues . I had the most amazing pad Thai noodles in room service , which was very efficient .

The swimming pool was brilliant for me as i was able to do my daily lengths and the area by the pool was really first class and relaxing place to spend time .

I indulged in the spa for my birthday and booked a massage , which was really personalised to my needs , having a back neck and shoulders they were really careful to not put to much pressure on my injuries , very professional massage , definitely worth booking a massage.

Next time i stay i would like to stay higher up in the hotel , i was on the 13 th floor , which meant , room was overlooked a little.

THE HANSAR HAS TO BE THE BEST HOTEL , AND BEATS THE FOUR SEASON FOR SERVICE AND STYLE DEFINATELY TREAT YOURSELF TO THIS HOTEL IF ONLY FOR A FEW NIGHTS . HAVE THE HANSAR TREATMENT .

Room Tip: Book Urban suite or above , ask for a high floor
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank peter t
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We love hotel that has a modern touch to it, yet is still portraying the country or city in which it is located, and Hansar couldn't be better. We booked the Vertigo Suite and it was HUGE. Free WiFi without any password or log in, free (complementary) mini bar, fruits, and water bottles. The concierge was very attentive too. The location was superb, to get to the malls we either walked or took the skytrain (the paragon is only a stop away). Yes indeed, the breakfast selection was not the best, and in my travels some other hotel that i have been to provides an immense selection of food, but that is just trivial compared to the hotel and the service offered. If we were to go to Bangkok again, we would definitely come back and would love to try the loft suite

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank khyang
Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The Hansar Bangkok was a superb hotel we stayed in during the second leg of our trip. It had everything we wanted, and then some. The hotel location was excellent, and was perfect for the mood we were in. The rooms in this hotel are large, and very well done, with very comfortable beds. The hotel staff were also very good. Overall, we had a very good experience here.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Waiheke Island, New Zealand
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We booked the hansar on a tripadvisor special and got a free upgrade on checkin without any prompting. The suite was huge with a lounge,study area and massive bathroom with every desired amenity. The staff were all very professional and helpful. The quality and extent of breakfast was exceptional. The good sized pool on level 8 was a bonus in the heat of Bangkok. The location is very central - close to the main shopping centres and to a station for the sky train.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Fiona K
uk
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I had never heard of this chain before, but i am glad i have now! I stayed for one night...the room was the most amazing i have had in Asia....and all for a very reasonable price.Beers and soft drinks were complimentary too. The location is perfect for the skytrain...the only way to get around bangkok....The only niggle was that breakfast is not served until 7am....quite late for a large hotel. As i was being picked up at 7am i had to miss out...they gave me a nice packed lunch, but i would have loved to try the restaurant

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo