“Up Market well designed Boutique Hotel near the BRT railway”

Hansar Bangkok Hotel
Ranked #43 of 883 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Delightfully modern design with fantastic bathrooms and amenities. This Hotel was lovely and we enjoyed our three days here. Great service by Lucky the doorman and we had a room with a view of the golf course which was an added bonus!
It's well positioned for sight seeing and shopping. We could not fault this Hotel. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had in a Hotel served with passion and friendliness.

Room Tip: Pay the extra and have a room with a view of the golf course as the sunsets at night are amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jude W

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed at the Hansar in Bangkok for two nights and we were sad when we left. Everything about the hotel is simply perfect. From the check in, to our chamber maids, to the complimentary breakfast...everything was absolutely wonderful. The staff at the Hansar Bangkok go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and special and I would HIGHLY recommend staying at this hotel if you have the opportunity to do so. A+!!!

Room Tip: Try to arrange a city view if you can.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel. The room (1212) is so spacious with amazing view of surrounding hotels ' pools. I didn't want to leave the room to be honest. It felt like I was at home. Great free wifi service. The bathroom was especially beautiful bathroom. The bed wad very comfortable. I love the open air concept of this place.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank krisaya
Reviewed 25 September 2013

All rooms are one bedroom suite, include washing machine. I like it. In room dining is so so. Free internet and mini-bar. Room rate always slight expensive. Swimming pool no sun shine. Room maintenance need to improve. But modern spacey bathroom . I got upgrade to a sports club view with balcony room.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank DashMen
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I've been traveling for 21 years now, as you would have guessed I've stayed in more then my fair share.

* I only have 3 things to say*

1. The Best service, like they actually enjoy there job!
2. It's an excellent location for bangkok's attractions.
3. Value for money!, like a penthouse in Las Vegas without burning a hole in your wallet.

You haven't to look anywhere else!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Tatecress14
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I stayed in Hansar at 21-24 Sep 2013 at Vertigo Suites, and first of all, my room are awesome and and really worth by the room rate which I pay for, but the things which impress me the most are their "service".

As my freight has been cancel at 22 Sep 13 due to typhoon in HK, and this is my first time in my travel life and I cannot contact the Thai Airways for latest arrangement, their duty manager Mr Chatchai Fuengkrisda really gives me a big hand on it, he just told me to be relax and he will assist me to handle. He assist me to contact Thai Airways (it takes around 30 mins waiting) and ask for latest arrangement during my breakfast time, and he assist me to arrange for reschedule my freight at two days later, their FO team also understand my difficulties by offering same room rate for the two night extension (Which are much lower than the online rate).

Furthermore, their concierge team also did a great job, such as reminding me the closing time of MBK shopping mall when I take a taxi at 20:00, passing me towel to tidy me up during heavy raining, and remind me to beware for personal belongings when I call a taxi to asiatique.

Their service really impress me which I believe some big chain hotels cannot provide, keep going and I will recommend to my friends for staying in Hansar Bangkok.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TommyN9372
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel for my birthday in an urban suite , if you appreciate architecture , you will love the modern design of this hotel . The room was really well equipped, DVD plays , two TV , amazing bathroom with a huge bath , 2 sinks and lots of closet space .

I totally loved the design and location of this hotel , the service was first class also , i arrived on my birthday and they had prepared a small cake for me , which was totally delicious , i had brought a bottle of champagne and they kindly provide the ice bucket and glasses , the greeting was warm and friendly and the level of service was seriously impressive.

Breakfast , had many good choices and all the ingredients were of top quality, the service at breakfast was not quite up to the service in other parts of the hotel , i had to repeated ask for coffee , several times they kept forgetting to serve me coffee . But this said this was a very minor issues . I had the most amazing pad Thai noodles in room service , which was very efficient .

The swimming pool was brilliant for me as i was able to do my daily lengths and the area by the pool was really first class and relaxing place to spend time .

I indulged in the spa for my birthday and booked a massage , which was really personalised to my needs , having a back neck and shoulders they were really careful to not put to much pressure on my injuries , very professional massage , definitely worth booking a massage.

Next time i stay i would like to stay higher up in the hotel , i was on the 13 th floor , which meant , room was overlooked a little.

THE HANSAR HAS TO BE THE BEST HOTEL , AND BEATS THE FOUR SEASON FOR SERVICE AND STYLE DEFINATELY TREAT YOURSELF TO THIS HOTEL IF ONLY FOR A FEW NIGHTS . HAVE THE HANSAR TREATMENT .

Room Tip: Book Urban suite or above , ask for a high floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo