“At least, it's worth a visit ”

Madame Tussauds Bangkok
Ranked #49 of 592 things to do in Bangkok
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Madame Tussauds Bangkok has a revolutionary concept for wax attraction with special interactive features where you can touch, hug, play with and even kiss. Imagine answering the hotline phone in the Oval office with Obama, kicking football with Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard, or singing on stage with Justin Bieber, or posing closely with Wolverine and his legendary claws. Over 90 figures of international and Thai celebrities and all of the interactive features at Madame Tussauds Bangkok will definitely make your visit unique and unforgettable. Enjoy the fantastic fun at Madame Tussauds Bangkok, the 6th floor of Siam Discovery Centre.
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Our first visit to any Madame Tussaud's museum. I visited there with my kids who are 7 & 3 years of age. For the elder one it was interesting as he knows some characters. He was exited, same as me. But my younger boy was not even interested to see for logical reason. The wax figures were near perfect. The place is good for one visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,743)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I've been to two Madame Tussauds museums: in London (in June 2014) and in Bangkok (in August 2014), so I can easily compare them with each other. And I'd give the Madame Tussauds Bangkok the first rank. Yes, it is smaller in size and there are much less wax figures there (than in London), there is neither "fear room", no history trip there and no 5D cinema. It is quite small actually. BUT! The way the space is organized, the number of interactive gaming stuff and simulators for kids, the spirit of the place... it's just excellent. And it was not at all crouded during my visit.
It might get a bit disappointing for kids at the very beginning - because it starts with prominent politics, mostly asian people (and it is quite understandable), but then you will see great sportsmen, actors, musicians etc from over the world, who are on the daily basis on European and North American TV. So, if you are in Bangkok, don't miss Madame Tussauds Museum!

6  Thank Javachka
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We loved it! The wax statues were truly amazing, some more than others, a lot to look at and take selfies :)
Buy your tickets directly on the spot, as you can choose different combinations that can save you some good money, you can for example combine this attraction with Ocean World at Siam Paragon.
I recommend you to take a time and visit Madame Tussauds, you won't regret it.

2  Thank MoniMagnusson
Reviewed 7 August 2014

this is my second visit to Madame Tussauds BKK. my first visit is last year April. find it the same. they should be more interactive games and activities for visitors. its best to visit this place once only.

2  Thank CCYMarcus
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My brother-in-law and his wife visited the above last July. It is a must for all travelling to Bangkok. They had gone with the Cox & Kings , Oriental Magic Tour. I must recommend this tour as their services are excellent. Madame Tussauds was spellbounding with many of our Indian Figures. Other places worth mentioning is Phuket. Singapore too was fantastic. Sentosa has numerous attractions and a night stay there was a bonus. As Jains there was no issue regarding food as surprisingly an elaborate menu was provided at all cities. Would have been a hassle if we went on our own. One of the seniors, Hardik Shah, had been exceptionally helpful providing us details here with promptness and politeness.

1  Thank Chetna K