I've stayed here for about three weeks now. I've been in 4 other hotels in Bangkok so far, but this is my favorite. There are lots of great things about this hostel.
1) Friendly - the staff is helpful and friendly and its on a good quiet street with nice people.
2) Location - Western food, Eastern food, street food, junk food, taxis, sky train, cheap stuff, expensive stuff, massage parlors, pubs, clubs, Starbucks, McDonalds, 7-11, Family Mart, ... 24 hour Burger King.... and much much more.
3) Price - here is an excellent place for anyone on a budget.
4) Clean - its very clean when you consider the price.
5) Beer - cold beer and other drinks available downstairs in the lobby for a reasonable price 24 hours a day.
6) Wifi - free wifi in rooms and computer available downstairs if needed.
7) AC - Thailand is hot and humid, air conditioning is a good idea.
8) Free coffee and tea downstairs in the lobby.
Only lacking TV, track lighting, Swedish designer toilets, and the paradoxical fifth star.More
- Free Parking