“Bespoke tayloring”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Bespoke tayloring”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I am a trial attorney in a major urban area in the US. I wear suits everyday and must always present a positive and professional appearance.
After much research I decided on Empire Taylor. Sonny was the consumate professional from my first email to him until his partying goodbye.
But more important is his product, superb!
He and his staff assure your comfort and his dedication is obvious. I told him I was not in a rush and he spent all the timme necessary to make certain it was "a fit". I had at lest five visits to satisfy him.
I settled on five suits; four pure wool and one an exquisite black silk.
His knowledge of style is met with his extraordinary skills as a taylor.
I also had several shirts made.
I look forward to making yearly trips to BKK to enjoy the most exciting city in the world and to replenish my wardrobe.
Thanks Sonny!!

1 Thank Bill F

• Hebrew first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great suit and service”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I was in bangkok for a few days and I bought a made to measure suit from Empire Tailors. It was an excellent experience. I now have superb suit, nice fabric and a great fitting suit. There's lots of options in bangkok. Make sure you go to Empire and see Sunny

2 Thank Anthony74_11
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent.”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Sunny was more than we could have asked for. After strolling into many tailors and being disappointed with service, we turned to tripadvisor and found Empire. Not only were we treated incredibly well, given great advice on colours and fabrics, the quality of work was outstanding. It has become hard to wear anything else so be sure you buy enough shirts! Will be emailing you for more soon Sunny, many thanks from Vancouver!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Eric P
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Sun never sets on Empire Tailors!”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Sunny at Empire Tailors does and extraordinary job. On a recent trip to Bangkok I only had one day for fitting but Sunny was able to accomodate me. I bought 1 handmade suit and six shirts for under 1,000 US dollars. Great Value, great quality, friendly service. What more could you want?

Here is my full review...http://americanconservativeinlondon.blogspot.com/

2 Thank Chris K
Palmerston North, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service and Garments”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I have just had garments tailored by Sunny and his team and throughly enjoyed the experience and the clothes. I had 2 suits and a number of shirts made which all fit perfectly and look amazing. The garments were able to be rushed through for me as i was pressed for time and still were of excellent quality. Empire Tailors is well worth the visit and the cost.

1 Thank LoganF_NZ