“Satisfait”
Review of Empire Tailors

Empire Tailors
Ranked #2 of 516 Shopping in Bangkok
Reviewed 5 November 2013

High quality with reasonable price, they always extends a warm welcome plus they remember names even after long periods of time which is reassuring from scams. the work was very perfectly matched my expectations. the fabric is of high quality. I highly recommend this tailor, personally this is my first order with empire tailor but surely not the last.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I have been visiting bangkok for 3 years now and always make a stop to Empire Tailors. Sunny always greets me with a warm welcome and a refreshing cool beverage. he is a real genetlemean and treats me as if i was his only customer, though he of course has many. The quality of his fabrics and workmanship is the best i have found in Asia (was in China for 6 years). I welcome the opportunity to visit BK whenever possible and come back with at least 2 suits...even if i dont really need any!

Great service, professional, speedy and makes me feel valued each and every time i go.!

Your best choice in Bangkok!

1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed 30 October 2013

One of my friend leaving in Bangkok for 8 years highly recommended this tailor. I have to say I was extremely impressed by the service, quality, professionalism and most of all the result of my orders. I flew to Singapore on meetings and immediately one of my partner from USA asked me about the suit.
He already planed a business trip in Bangkok and allowed himself few extra days to get few suits done at Empire tailors.

1  Thank Bruno A
Reviewed 28 October 2013

A few month I bought 2 suits and a few days ago I had to express order 5 shirts from Empire Tailors. They arrived at my location in the UAE within 5 day's which is amazing and the quality is as usual excellent. The fabric is great. The stitches very well set and it fit's like a second skin.
For me they are the best tailors in Bangkok and I only can recommend them. And since they ship worldwide - My shirts and suits will be done by them.

1  Thank DonDerDiggler
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I consider Empire Tailor the completion stone of one's elegance. Whether its a suite or over coat or any other piece, by Mr. Sunny and his professional team, its of the high quality and on time readiness. I never risk to try another tailor.

1  Thank Mohamed A