“ladies' suits as well”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“ladies' suits as well”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I had a lovely experience working with Sunny and his crew. I had contacted them in advance and at first thought I wouldn't be able to arrange things, due to their New Year's holiday, but we still found a way.
They made me 2 custom suits within 4 days. Sunny was easy to work with and very pleasant.
I believe the majority of their business is with gentleman's tailoring, but their work for me is evidence that they are also excellent at ladies' tailoring.
I am very happy with the quality of the finished suits, and with my experience at Empire.

Visited January 2014

• Hebrew first
Issaquah, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Service”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I was on a business trip in bangkok and had minimal time to go out and get a nice high quality suit. Luckily I heard about Sunny and his tailors at Empire. Not only did they find time for me on short notice but they even hand delivered the amazing suit to my hotel. What customer service. I whole heartily recommend empire. The suit fit well, fabrics were quality and the customer service was the best Ive ever come across.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Neima85
Irvine, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Suit and Shirt!”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Thank you to Sunny and his team for finishing a great, high-quality suit without delay. This was my first custom tailored suit and I came away VERY VERY happy. We had the suit delivered to us while we were there, even with the shortened New Years week. It felt great and fitted me perfectly. Well worth the visit and cost!

My wife also got a custom tailored shirt that she was very happy with.

I highly recommend visiting Sunny and his store.

Visited December 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent service excellent quality ”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

I went there with my wife with the intention of buying a couple of suits and a few shirts. After the first couple of fittings we went back for more. We ended up with 12 shirts and a few more suits than planned and don't regret that decision one bit. All the suits and shirts were a perfect fit and the service was more than excellent. I asked for my shirts to be shipped to Dubai and right on the day promised my order arrived. Most definitely coming back for more on my next visit

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great quality in very tight deadline”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

It was real pleasure to meet Mr. Sunny and his crew. His approach to the customer and "can do" attitude make his services at world class level.
At my first visit I ordered two shirts, but after I left the place I couldn't take off my mind buying a tailored suit. I thought that it wouldn't be possible to do it, as on my way back I stayed in Bangkok only 1,5 day, but it was enough time for Mr. Sunny to prepare outstanding suit for me.
Thank you very much and I look forward for your visit in Europe :)

Visited November 2013