Open today: 10:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Excellent service, top quality tailoring

I think empire tailors is absolutely a jewel in the heart of bangkok. I found sunny and empire... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kiran_raze
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Highly recommend Empire Tailors

Sunny and his staff are excellent and I highly recommend Empire Tailors. His attention to detail... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
marcw709
Tacoma, Washington
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$53.08
from US$11.78
from US$73.83
from US$39.03
1,037 results
All reviews bespoke suit top quality shirts tailored excellent quality and service finished product end product professional service visiting bangkok tailoring jacket measurements suits material fit garments clothes shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2019

Last year I had a lovely suit made, both to wear normally and for in stage ( Im a singer). This year I wanted to get a couple of shirts made to wear with the suit, not too tight to give me room to breathe as a singer, but to look good both under the suit, and worn separately. Because of their fantastic range of materials I ended up getting two long sleeved and two short sleeved linen, chinese collared shirts made. A few little details added, ( which they are more than happy to add). They are not the cheapest, but they are by far the best tailors I have ever experienced anywhere, and their attention to detail, and patience, means I will stay with them for quality clothing. Cannot recommend this tailor, nor the wonderful people who work there, highly enough

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 10 October 2019

While I had previously ordered in store during my last trip to Thailand about four years ago, this was my first time completing a remote order. My measurements had changed slightly and Sunny and team were able to perfectly incorporate my requested changes and process my order for three suits. I received the order to Canada about two weeks after ordering - fit was perfect and quality was exceptional.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019

Sunny and the team from Empire Tailors were fantastic. We needed 7 suits fully tailored and perfect within 3 days. they exceeded expectations. suits fitted perfectly after a couple of fittings. Will definitely come back to get more made in the future. Highly Recommend.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 1 October 2019

I met up with my brother-in-laws while in Thailand. The staff + BILs helped me pick out a wonderful suit. I was only in Bangkok for a few days and they were able to accommodate my schedule.

Totally awesome! Great Price.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 27 September 2019

I can't even begin to explain what a great experience it was working with Sunny and the team at Empire. I love my custom tailored suits and shirts- I've got custom stuff from the U.S., Saville Row, and other places in Asia. Empire is right up there with the best of the best.

I went in to buy one suit, had measurements done, and was back a day later for the first fitting!

Not only was the first fitting amazing- I was so impressed by the quality of the craftsmanship and the quality of the fabrics that I immediately ordered a second suit on the spot.

These suits are amazing. I would expect to pay 5-10x for those suits in the States.

I plan on ordering more suits from Empire. Thank you Sunny!

Date of experience: August 2019