The museum showed Thai and Bangkok history in very modern and interactive way. Very informative yet fun. It's not a kind of museum that show only relics, objects and paintings. This museum really tell you story and make you understand many of Thai culture&history.
Price: Ticket is only 200 Baht, incredible price for the level of service.
Exhibition: There are 2 routes of exhibition, each route require 2 hours. You can enjoy both route, 4 hours. Tour guide leave every 15-20 minutes.
*Audio guide is available for free but deposit is 1,000 baht.
1. English audio guide do not cover every room but staff is helpful. I don't know if they have other languages.
1. Location (around 5-10 minutes taxi from grand palace, close to Sao Chingcha and Gloden Mountain, 4 minutes walk to Dinsor road with many local restuarant - Thai food&Thai Price)
2. Staff : Their English is very good. unbelievably helpful and friendly.
3. Air conditioned
4. Wheel chair accessible: almost every room.
5. Locker available
6. Panoramic view on the top floor(4th or 5th, I thin): A/C, coffee shop, nice sofa. Good for tired legs.
Over all. I couldn't believe that it is managed by government. It look as good as private company business.
Highly recommend if you have time.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.