“Back to Eve after one year.....still excellent!”

Eve at Hansar Bangkok
Ranked #818 of 11,780 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A true original Introducing Eve, the starlet of Bangkok. With an irresistible mystique and unquestionable good taste, she woos global epicures and local foodies alike with her sophisticated design and inventive French Provencal menu. Eve's gastronomic philosophy focuses on freshly-sourced ingredients and a menu that evolves with the seasons, so that it always features relevant and innovative dishes. Indulge in an elegant soiree in Eve's private dining room, an evening of celebration and haute cuisine. An experience so good you'll want to share it - or be tempted to keep it all to yourself.
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My wife and I returned to Eve after a year and we found the food and service to be quite excellent. The atmosphere is beautiful and lots of space to make the experience peaceful.
I think that many of the staff were fairly new but well trained....both in service and knowledge of the food and wine. Since we will be in Bangkok for 3 months this year, we will return to Eve for sure.

2  Thank DavidPSanFrancisco

Reviewed 19 November 2011

Dinner here reminds me of tne food in h bistro, hansar samui. Love the food here and there!

Reviewed 18 November 2011

I've just had dinner at this restaurant, I thought it was pretty good but truthly I also thought the reviews here were overrated. I was quite surprised at how empty the restaurant was on a Friday night. Maybe people here like having dinner early (I went at about 9pm), but still.... I sat on the terrace and I didn't feel forgotten by the staff. On the contrary, every two minutes someone came to fill up my glass. Two things annoyed me a little bit. First when the waiter asked me why I came by myself. Seriously, that's none of his business, I found a bit impertinent, especially given this is a restaurant at a hotel, some people travel alone for business. Second when it was time to pay the bill. A main course, a dessert and a diet coke for US$60 was a bit pricey.

2  Thank Sissi2702
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Dining how it is supposed to be. We arrived for a late dinner and were able to pick our table outside on the terrace, which is just beautiful. All waiters were very knowledgable about the food and were happy to give recommendations and explain all the ingredients and components to us. From drink selection and nicely chilled towels to refresh ourselves, to warm homemade bread varieties in a basket, French butter topped with Fleur de sel, olive oil and a balsamic reduction, and the amuse bouche of crispy wild rice, mushrooms and a foam, everything was absolutely fantastic. I am usually not a fan of the savory foam, but the flavors at Eve are really spot on! Shortly after our organic salad with this subtle hint of lemon truffle oil arrived, the Food and Beverage Manager Nick introduced himself to our table, and asked if everything is alright. Everything was wonderful! The waiters really know what they are doing and it is so relaxing to not having to ask for anything, because it is already done or already there for us. The mains were two pasta dishes, which were rich in flavor and had amazing texture elements added to play up the perfectly cooked noodles. Dessert was a Grand Marnier ice cream and a chocolate mousse variation, which was like all dishes, perfectly presented and tasted divine! It was an absolutely marvelous taste and service experience, definitely a new star in town, and most certainly a place to come back to frequently!

1  Thank travelstar100
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Food was great there... Wagyu beef is very well cooked, and so is the duck breast. Taste in the risotto dish is slightly over-powering... Desserts (other than the chocolate souffle) are so-so...

Ambiance was great... not too crowded and with nice live music at night

Service was excellent too.. very prompt and attentive...