“Great food and service”

Eve at Hansar Bangkok
Ranked #818 of 11,780 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A true original Introducing Eve, the starlet of Bangkok. With an irresistible mystique and unquestionable good taste, she woos global epicures and local foodies alike with her sophisticated design and inventive French Provencal menu. Eve's gastronomic philosophy focuses on freshly-sourced ingredients and a menu that evolves with the seasons, so that it always features relevant and innovative dishes. Indulge in an elegant soiree in Eve's private dining room, an evening of celebration and haute cuisine. An experience so good you'll want to share it - or be tempted to keep it all to yourself.
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I was so tired after arriving to the Hansar, after travelling for a month, I didn't have it in me to venture out and find great food, even though the Four Seasons was walking distance. Lucky me! I went downstairs (which almost felt like too much work). I landed at Eve... great food, nice wine, and attentive service. My red meat experience in Southeast Asia had been disappointing to tragic, so when I saw Wagyu Beef Short Ribs... I was excited but skeptical... Yum! This was the icing on the cake. Perfect way to end a trip.

1  Thank Cathleen N

Reviewed 14 March 2012

We both had the chargrilled wagyu striploin (9+ marble) which was cooked to perfection and the service was wonderful. Our waiter (Odi) was very attentive and contributed greatly to making our visit feel special. Recommended to all wagyu lovers passing through Bangkok.

1  Thank Alex0083
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I had the opportunity to dine here right before the Christmas holiday while vacationing in Thailand, and can honestly say it was one of the BEST meals on my trip. I know one doesn’t come to Thailand to eat French food, but good food transcends the environment, and Eve has established itself as a fine French restaurant … not in France.

Situated within the Hansar Bangkok hotel, the ambiance immediately captured my attention, with a dining room that opens itself up to both a nearby kitchen plating area, and outside to an adjoining terrace in the other direction. You’ll easily forget that you’re dining in the confines of a Hotel (an amazingly stylized one at that).

My Caesar salad appetizer hit all the right notes and maintained enough traditional taste with a welcomed topping of sea prawns in place of anchovies. I opted for the Lobster as a main, which was offered in exquisite presentation with garlic butter accompanied by pesto. Other diners I was with feasted on the Duck Breast, Lamb, and Waygu Beef short ribs. No one had any complaints, and if anything, we had entrée envy of each other, offering little tastes to please the whole party.

By far, dessert was the most memorable and impressive dish of the evening. It can best be described as ravioli filled with lychee sorbet. The combination of sweet and savory flavors, while described in earlier posts with better detail, must be tasted to truly experience.

Overall, an amazing dining experience that is only further improved upon with a doting and attentive staff. From host, to server, to busboy, the whole wait staff has the room and patrons completely in sync to the kitchen. They strike the right balance of being conscientious but not overbearing or hanging on your every move. Yes the meal here might cost than elsewhere, but I’d argue that if you’d like a nice and relaxing night out, and maybe have grown tired of Thai standards, or are just looking to mix it up, then you MUST try this restaurant!

Très bien

2  Thank dtcmedia
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My wife and I returned to Eve after a year and we found the food and service to be quite excellent. The atmosphere is beautiful and lots of space to make the experience peaceful.
I think that many of the staff were fairly new but well trained....both in service and knowledge of the food and wine. Since we will be in Bangkok for 3 months this year, we will return to Eve for sure.

2  Thank DavidPSanFrancisco
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Dinner here reminds me of tne food in h bistro, hansar samui. Love the food here and there!