“Great Meal”

Eve at Hansar Bangkok
Ranked #745 of 11,378 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A true original Introducing Eve, the starlet of Bangkok. With an irresistible mystique and unquestionable good taste, she woos global epicures and local foodies alike with her sophisticated design and inventive French Provencal menu. Eve's gastronomic philosophy focuses on freshly-sourced ingredients and a menu that evolves with the seasons, so that it always features relevant and innovative dishes. Indulge in an elegant soiree in Eve's private dining room, an evening of celebration and haute cuisine. An experience so good you'll want to share it - or be tempted to keep it all to yourself.
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Eve and had a fantastic meal. The service was excellent and the food delicious. We would highly recommend the degustation menu paired with the wines.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

High quality breakfast foods.

Never had such amazing breakfast buffet.

Staff very attentive.

Freshly made foods.

Great fruit selections.

Has indoor and outdoor seating.

Clean.

Great hours for breakfast buffet that suits early risers and those who sleeps in a little.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I went to Eve for dinner on a Friday evening.

The restaurant was extremely dark and I had to read the menu using a torch light. Since I was the first customer, the chef was there to give me recommendations.

I ordered the langoustine starter, the lamb dish, and crème brulee dessert.

The bread was very good. The crabstick appetiser was a little bland. The langoustine was outstanding - very tasty and crunchy. The lamb was delicious and the vegetables were scrumptious. The crème brulee was just right and not too sweet.

While the food was very good, the portions were rather small.

Service was attentive with my server continually topping up my glass of water, and asking whether I want more bread and whether everything is fine.

Cost of meal was on the high side.

I will come eat here again the next time I am in Bangkok.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Fantastic breakfast with great freshly made coffee and an excellent range of fresh local fruit? We loved the outdoor setting, excellent service and perfect omelette.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Went there after long day for biz trip. I was staying at the hotel, so after been there every morning for breakfast buffet, I didn't expected anything.

I ordered the steak, medium rare. I was surprised that it was tender, juicy and tasty. Of course I tasted better steak but after a long hard day - this was really really a treat.
Goes extremely well with the Merlot.

The service was courteous and efficient without unnecessary overly friendly.

Good job Eve!