“A wonderful place to go!”
Review of Hapa Spa

Hapa Spa
Ranked #61 of 456 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Hapa Spa promises to make you feel at home from the moment you walk through the unique circle shaped door. Upon entering our premises, you will be experiencing a warm and friendly boutique spa & beauty salon.Hapa Spa was established by Ms. Chitladda Damrastharm after receiving her MBA in Australia in 2002. Ms. Damrastharm has been involved in massage therapy for the last 15 years and is truly passionate about her spa business. Her strong belief in the wide range of health benefits that massage therapy can provide has contributed significantly to the success of Hapa Spa Sukhumvit Road. Hapa Spa Thailand and Salon is widely known among spa lovers and health-conscious people.“Our mission is to awaken all the senses within your body and to sharpen your focus through a unique style of massage. For our Thai massage and other therapies we only use spa products that are 100% pure natural and organic. Our Spa products are certified by many respectable institutes around the world”We are conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok between Sukhumvit Soi 3 & 11 and only a 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive from BTS Nana Station. Hapa Spa is open daily from 10:00 – 22:00, please be sure to book your treatments or drop in before the last massage or spa appointment at 21:00.
Villiers-sur-Marne, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A wonderful place to go!”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

My Girlfriend and I went to this beautiful Spa in Bangkok. It is in the middle of Bangkok but you can fine there a really nice and quiet place. We went for a couple massage and it was really nice and relaxing. The Staff was so nice and really professional with us.

We highly recommend this place if you want to spend a relaxing moment in Bangkok.

D&M

Visited August 2011
2 Thank David_SGP
HapaDar, Owner at Hapa Spa, responded to this review, 23 August 2012
Dear David,

Hapa is happy to hear from you and thank you for kindly review Hapa spa.
We wish to papering you ver soon in the future.
Wish you the best
Hapa Spa Team

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Doha, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love Hapa Spa”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

We come to visit Thailand for the first time and we try to looking nice spa in Bangkok by used Trip Advisor and saw the Hapa Spa. We called for reservation. I and my wife we went to hapa spa last 3 day ago.

Is our 5 year anniversary. We bought Hapa's Full day package Perfect Hapa Head to Toe Rejuvenator 6.30 hrs. for my wife and Blissful Harmony Package 4.20 hrs for my self. At first we can not find the Hapa I called them ask for directions the receptionist she was so nice. She walk and come to pick up us at the main road.

We like the decoration at Hapa they have the couple for us. We started with Infrared sauna then body scrub we chose Organic rice scrub was so nice after that wrap for 40 mins between wrap the therapists gave us head massage We so relaxing. And then Hydro milk bath is quite big Jacuzzi we in Jacuzzi for 30 mins. After Aroma massage for 60 mins was amazing the therapists did very good and then facial massage.

After 4.20 hrs they gave meal for us. Is Thai food call Pad Thai very delicious. After then hair massage and shampoo and styling. My wife she have manicure and pedicure I just slept on foot massage chair next to my wife.

I can say that I and my wife we never have full day spa like this before. Our new experience and we love it.. We might come back Hapa again before we back our country.

As last we would like to Thank you hapa spa for made us very relaxing for me and beauty for my wife..

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Sean K
HapaDar, Owner at Hapa Spa, responded to this review, 23 August 2012
Dear Sean K,

Hapa is appreciated your lovely comment and thx for loving us. Hapa promises to manage our best to rejunevate customers mind & body.
We wish to serve you again soon.
Hapa Spa Team
Hong kong
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“A bliss like no others!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I was in Bangkok for the weekend and have gone to Hapa upon my arrival to the city. My flight was delayed and after 2 hours of confusion with the airport express and the BTS, profusely sweating, I found my way. The gem was hidden behind some back alley but once inside, the atmosphere is serene and the entrance inviting. Despite my message to them about my delay, I was still late for an hour.

I had a facial, a foot and shoulder massage and a body massage. Of all the places i have been to for facial, I have to say Na outranked them all. After 4 hours of heavenly bliss, I came out feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. She seemed to know all my pressured points and aches. Na really did a fine job. I would definitely take my daughters to Hapa when we visit Bangkok next.

Visited May 2012
HapaDar, Owner at Hapa Spa, responded to this review, 6 June 2012
Dear Lennyfon,

On the behalfed of Hapa spa we love to hear that you are happy with Hapa treatments & massage, this comment is so valued to Hapa staffs to contribute and continue the best work for customers.
We are looking forward to rejunevate your body and soul aagin soon in the future.
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hidden paradise spa downtown Bangkok”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I'm living in Bangkok for nearly 4 years, and have tried many spa's over the years. Even though Hapa is located downtown, to my great surprise, it somehow managed to stay under my radar all this time.
Until I just noticed it earlier this week when taking a shortcut to avoid traffic lights!

The spa is located in the middle of the bustling city center around Sukhumvit Road, but yet it is completely hidden by a wall and it even has a garden. But This definitely adds up to the relaxing experience of the spa from the moment you arrive. (they might actually consider making a better visible signboard in front, as it is difficult to see there is a spa there).

What I also liked a lot is the spaciousness of the spa. Most spa's, especially downtown, are in very cramped 3 or 4 stories, narrow buildings. This one is very open, with uniquely designed spa rooms spread over the small garden area, so not all packed together in one small building. Despite being spacious, it still manages to keep a small-scale atmosphere with a personal touch. Unlike the bigger spa's like Health Land etc, which are quite impersonal due to their size.
This certainly adds to the privacy.
Probably because it's more spacious, the spa is also very clean and doesn't smell moldy like many spa's often do in this tropical climate.

For me a spa experience is a total experience and not just about the massage. At Hapa the atmosphere already is worth 50% of the experience because of the above. The massage itself (I chose aroma 2hrs) was very relaxing and the therapist was very professional.
They have a lot of other treatments on their menu, special spa therapies etc. Actually their menu is a bit complicated to read due to the large amount of treatments offered. But their staff is very friendly and helpful in explaining the different treatments. I remember they even had a 6 or 7hr head-to-toe package. Price for that was less than 5,000THB if I remember correctly. Personally these special treatments are not really my piece of cake, but a 7hr treatment for less than 5,000THB sounds like a very good deal.
I usually stick to basic Aroma therapy or Thai massage myself. For my 2hr aroma therapy at Hapa, I paid only 1,190THB. Only slightly more than the dirty, sleezy spa's and a lot cheaper than the often over-priced hotel spa's. For this price they even have a wide choice of oils, with different scents and all organic.
They also have a member package which would give me an additional 20% discount on that price! Will definitely consider that on my next visit!

I can absolutely recommend this hidden spa experience to anyone as it it probably about the best value for money you can get downtown! It's not just a massage, but a total experience and very nice surprise to have found it in the middle of hectic downtown Bangkok.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Charelke
HapaDar, Owner at Hapa Spa, responded to this review, 6 June 2012
Dear Charelke,

Hapa staffs are so delighted and happy to hear a beautiful review from our valued & lovely customer. This review will contribute us more powerfull enegies to devote oursleves to manage the best work in the present and future.

Hapa will try our best more and more to make customers' the most satisfation.

We wish to pamper you again soon in a nearly future.

Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“simply not professional!”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My sister and I went there during easter holiday for a half day spa. we booked through hotel concierge. when we arrived they urged us to choose their kind of "special package" without explaning the details to us and they did not give us any consultation before the treatment which I think people would normally do before spa asking any allergy history or any medical conditions etc. It turned out the therapist put chocolate on my body without asking me but I have chocolate intolerance!!
Massage skills were just so so, not impressive.
room was dirty we saw many cockroaches in the shower area!! we did complaint to the manager but her english was poor. ther massage lady seems did not know any english at all!!
it was a bad experience not relax at all.
if you are looking for good massage only, go to body tune.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank tsangyyy
HapaDar, Owner at Hapa Spa, responded to this review, 24 April 2012
Dear Tsangyyy,

We are appreciated for your review, but pls kindly allow me to explain then you may understand our situation better. We always train our staffs to recommend valued customers for special packages then they will receive the best value of treatments, in term of prices and more treatments. Normally, we will give you the customer's registration to fill in and will ask you how many hours you have time and which products would you like for each treatments but may be that day we are very busy or some other reasons. I would like to apologize instead of my staffs as during your visit is in Thai Holiday, many staffs have gone back home. May I ask how can she put the Chocolate without your knowledge as she must put on the table and you must smell the chocolate as the body wrap is almost the last treatments that you would receive or you could tell the therapist to stop right away, why you allowed her to put all over your body and wrap for 20 minutes? I must ask then I can know the detail to train them better in the future. We also apologize for our English as English isn't our mother tongue and Thailand has not been to any countries' colony. Recently our both managers were married to Foreigner, then their English must understandable. Anyway we hope you can understand us more and give us another chance to improve our service or watching HK ATV home channel by Mr Chun Lam as He and his team, including some HK celebrities just came to shoot Hapa spa and our therapists, presenting Thai massage to HK viewers. I will put some pictures for you on the tripadvisor.
Thank you very much, I already set up the meeting with them and they will improve the service and learn English more.
Every sunday 8-9pm end of march