Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
Hotels.comUS$62
Trip.comUS$62
eDreamsUS$68
2,116 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2011

A brand new hotel with rooms at affordable prices. The interior of the rooms has been beautifully designed and provides extremely good value for money. The staff are very helpful and the restaurant serves their award winning Pad thai. Would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Warm welcome, nicely designed spacious rooms with a comfortable bed and great shower. Everything was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was good (great coffee) and the rooftop pool was a great place to chill after a busy day sightseeing. Treated myself to a Thai massage in the hotel spa (a little more expensive than off the street) and it was the best off all of the massages I had in my Thailand trip.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
7  Thank NateCambs
Reviewed 23 July 2011

Many old areas of Bangkok are a little scummy though full of adventure, so finding a good clean hotel for a great price is difficult. Sure, there's your average four star high rise for quadruple the price but they are not really any better than this one for what you want from a hotel. There are hostels and backpacker spots, sure, down alleys and choked with fetid smells, too. Nouvo is none of that! I am seriously so impressed. It looks like a real hotel from the outside though of course surrounded by the typical hovels near Koh San Road its easy to stand out, but on the inside... its beautiful. The rooms are spacious and clean. The lobby is beautiful and has some nice artwork; the whole place is designed with some style. Good place to get some sleep, not noisy or near nightlife to keep you up, but close enough if you want it. The buffet breakfast was really not just good, but boardering on great (omlettes made to order, spicy squid, chicken in cream sauce, fried chicken in a light tomato sauce, french toast, etc, perhaps ten dishes in all, all delicious). Heck, we even went back for lunch, with some indian and western parts of the menu too! Rooftop pool! Free wifi! Complimentary water in your room! Complimentary rooftop bar drink ticket! No problem with the staff, they were patient and kind despite our several requests for extra service. We booked through agoda and I don't know if that supplied us with the extras, but I could see these guys double their price and I still wouldn't complain. Nice location near the temples and the King's Palace and Koh San Road. On the way in my wife said, "what did you get us into?" looking at the slightly scummy area near Koh San Road, but when we got inside she changed her mind completely. So far this has been a hotel I would not hesitate to reccommend to anyone coming to Bangkok who is smart enough to look for a value by reading Trip Advisor reviews.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank salve_sons
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I stayed here when it first opened and I loved it... the location was great, the food was nice and the room was really clean and comfortable. The price was reasonable as well. I will hopefully get to stay here again...

In terms of location, khaosan rd is only a short walk away, so I got to experience the hustle and bustle of that whilst being able to come back to the quite immediate surroundings of this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank MB786
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Stayed here for business purpose and I was happy to have chosen this hotel, friendely staff good food (the Shis Kebab is wonderfull) and a nice pool and fitness room for recreational purposes. All that for an very reasonable price. Would definately go back their if I need to be near the Khao San Area again.

Date of stay: June 2011