“Ideal location”

Ranked #87 of 871 Hotels in Bangkok
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Ideal location”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

A one night stop over in bkk so my demands were close to rail link, close to night life and clean.
I got all 3 in spades.
Friendly staff, a cooling glass of juice as I checked in and amazingly clean and spacious rooms.
Only one minor complaint was the free upgrade went to single bed whilst I prefer a double.

• Stayed July 2014
CitypointBKK, General Manager at CityPoint Hotel, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Ipcresss,

Thank you for posting your feedback on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at Citypoint Hotel. I am delighted to read your appreciation of our ideal location and the hospitality and friendly staff that made your stay special. However, I am sorry to learn that your bed preference was incorrectly arranged. To prevent any re-occurrence, I can assure you that necessary actions have been taken accordingly. I have passed your comment to the related department to improve their works and pay more attention to guest’s request.

We all look forward to welcoming you back and to serving you better soon.

Phitchanun Suphromin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Wicklow, Ireland
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a well presented boutique style hotel, it's beside the BTS Asoke and Terminal 21'. The room was was presented ,clean and stylish. The buffet breakfast was fresh , plentiful and tasty.the staff are very helpful and pleasant. I would highly recommend a stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: The street view in the adjoining streets isn't great, now your in Bangkok for a little retail th...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
CitypointBKK, General Manager at CityPoint Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Pat M,

I am so thrilled to read a review about your recent stay at Citypoint and thank you very much for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor readers. It gives me great pleasure to learn that you found the hotel location, the service, and the room to be excellent in every way. Thank you also for recommending our hotel to others and we all hope to having a chance in welcoming you back in the very near future

Please feel free to contact me directly at gm@citypointhotel.com for special offer on your next booking

Greenwich, Connecticut
Reviewed 13 July 2014

City Point Hotel is a great hotel to stay in as the location is perfect, just 5 minutes walk to the nearest Asok Station.
Shopping is also easy as nearby has the Terminal 21 shopping center and walk further will see the Robinson shopping center.
Food is never a problem in this area as there are plenty of choices from local to fusion and westerner.
If you are looking for some entertainment, this is also the place as Soi Cowboy is just 5 minutes walk away.
The room in this hotel is clean and neat and looks very new. The staffs are friendly and the service is good.
I would come back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear J0hnC00p,

I am really pleased to read your feedback following your recent stay at Citypoint and thank you very much for taking your valuable time to leave us a comment. I am very grateful to know that your stay at Citypoint was very good value and that you impressed with our location, our very clean and neat room and the very good service by our friendly staff. Thank you also for considering Citypoint as your accommodation on your next visit. We all look forward to welcoming and serving you again soon

Please kindly contact us directly at info@citypointhotel.com or you can reach me at gm@citypointhotel.com for current special price offered.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was another business trip to Bangkok.
CityPoint hotel is a great little quiet oasis in town.
Easy check in and is located in a dead end soi so no through traffic noise.
Staff helpful and friendly and just 150 yards from Asok BTS.
250 yards from terminal 21 shopping centre
3 min walk to Soi Cowboy in one direction or 3 minutes the other way you have Queen Sirikit park for some peace and tranquillity.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CitypointBKK, General Manager at CityPoint Hotel, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear RodBateman,

Thank you for your informative review of your stay at Citypoint. It gives me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our hotel like a little quiet oasis in town. We do pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of services at Citypoint and I am glad you experienced this during your stay.

When your plans bring you back to Bangkok, please feel free to contact me directly at gm@citypointhotel.com. It's Best Price Guaranteed!

Winterthur, Switzerland
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my first opportunity to stay at this hotel, but friends have recommended it for years. It’s a boutique hotel which has just been given a complete makeover, you get lots of attention, and the service and location are awesome! It’s walking distance to all the good restaurants, shops, museum and park. I stayed in a Superior room which had higher ceiling than a Standard room, was informed by the staff, and the bed was so comfortable that I didn’t want to leave. Breakfast was adequate and fresh; they offer fresh orange, guava, and apple juice every morning.

There was an apologize letter from the manager regarding the noise from the construction, but I heard nothing since I spent the day exploring the city or maybe they were off during my stay.

Can't wait to come back, I've found my home in Bangkok!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Wicky B,

Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay at Citypoint. I am elated that you were satisfied with your stay and that you were well looked after by the team. We take great pride in our attention to detail here and I am glad that you appreciated the small touches throughout and you felt that Citypoint is your home in Bangkok

We are indeed centrally located close to BTS, MRT, Terminal 21, Paragon, Siam Discovery, MBK and many more. Citypoint Hotel is our little gem in an oasis and we hope that you will return to us in the not too distant future.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel is just great! Small, stylish, very nicely maintained and wonderful location. The staff is very friendly and helpful​, they always smile​ and the rooms are just perfect. I heard nothing from the construction despite there’s a apologize letter from the manager. Nothing to complain about. I will definitely stay here whenever I’m in Bangkok.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Saneta0110
Dear Saneta0110,

Thank you for your positive feedback on Citypoint Hotel. I am most grateful to read that you enjoyed you stay at the hotel and that you liked our wonderful location and the service provided by our friendly staff. Thank you also for thinking of coming back to stay with us again and we look forward to serving you soon

For you future booking, please kindly contact us directly at info@citypointhotel.com or you can contact me directly at gm@citypointhotel.com. It's BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!

Phuket, Thailand
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Fabulous small hotel in the center of Bangkok and close to all amenities and transport. Rooms are well appointed, super clean and the beds very comfortable. Staff extremely polite and helpful and make my stay a very special experience. I have stayed at many hotels in Bangkok over the years with some a little more expensive than this one, but here the quality really shines through. Very reasonable price per room but you get such good quality. Very good coffee at breakfast and everything is just PERFECT!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank KamonS192
Dear KamonS192,

Thank you for your excellent review following your recent stay with us at Citypoint. I am glad to learn that you were impressed by the hotel location, the comfortable bed and the very clean room as well as the extremely helpful staff. I am also happy that you liked our coffee at the breakfast and I do hope that you will come back and taste it again soon

For your future booking, please kindly contact us at info@citypointhotel.com or you can contact me directly at gm@citypointhotel.com. It's best price guaranteed!