WE Bangkok Hostel
Narai Hotel(Bangkok)
Lullaby Inn(Bangkok)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Overall, a really good hostel in Bangkok. Our 6 bed dorm was clean although a bit loud at the front of the building.
We didn't ever go to the bar upstairs but there were always plenty of people sitting out front to chat with.
It's located decently close (5 minutes) from the metro to get around. About 150 baht to get to Koh San Road by taxi. So don't stay here if you are looking to go out and party every night.
Negatives: I saw a few too many cockroaches and one of our showers was not working.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Really good hostel, clean, comfy, friendly, great location and it's pretty reasonable. Well done WE-BKK. The free internet was a lovely touch, rare in a lot of hostels. The pool table and the big widescreen tv with an abundance of movies to pick from, were perfect to kill time and nurse a hangover with,

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2012

When we checked in the staff tried to charge us more than the rate on their website and we had to fight for the right rate. This wasn't a good start. Rooms are fine, bathrooms are ok but need some maintenance. The place has a good vibe and I think if it hadn't started on a sour note we probably would have enjoyed it but we ended up leaving after one night and going somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2012

This is a fun, clean hostel with excellent staff... The party never stops at WE Bangkok... The location is close to the sky train... There are some great food stalls along the street and there's a 7 11 across from the hostel which is really handy for a midnight cheese and ham toastie... There's no noise during the night in the rooms.. The cleaning staff do an excellent job... There is a very cool vibe in WE Bangkok and you're sure to meet some very cool people there like I did...

The staff are awesome... Hello to Pi, Champ, Bi and Bird... They're really helpful and friendly... When I'm back in Bangkok I'll definitely stay there again...

I was there as part of a tefl internship with my girlfriend, we were all spending a few nights in WE Bangkok before our internship started... but we met some awesome people who were staying there who weren't on the internship and I'd imagine that if I went back there on my own I would have just as much fun...

Room Tip: The rooms have air con but be sure to turn it off at night when you sleep because it will get a little chilly...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2012

My brother and I had to stay one night in Bangkok because our flight was leaving very early the next day. At the end of my vacation we didn't expacted a lot or had a big interest in meeting people. But we the found opposit: a great, new and clean hostel. The rooms are normal dorm rooms but all very nice, clean and with AC. The bathroom is brand new and has a very modern design. The evening we spend in front of the hostel with some beer from the seven-eleven next door. We made a lot of friends and if you are very nice and lucky to meet the hostel owner you are maybe allowed to drive is Mercedes AMG :-)))
Sadly we had to leave the next morning. The staff arranged a taxi to the airport the next morning for a very good price and without barging (which is quitly unnormal for BKK).
So a big plus for the WE Bangkok!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends