Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18
US$155
US$182
US$175
2,552 results
All reviewsclub carlsonrooftop poolgreat hotelasok btsquiet streetexecutive roomtuk tukthe main roadconcierge staffmassage placesmin walkrain showerconvenient locationlate checkmodern hotelstayed here for nightsstreet food
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The staff made this place (along with the breakfast, cleanliness, rooftop pool and functionality of the rooms). As a 4 star hotel, It was a sanctuary to come back to after a long day out - without having the frills (and cost) that a 5 star hotel would offer. Perfect location.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Dear TMuhmood,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor! I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit) and have shared these with my team. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive review, which will serve as an encouragement to all our Associates as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you, your family or friend to the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit)!

Reviewed 7 June 2013

I stayed the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi18 last December, I choose this hotel because it opened on year 2011. The location is perfect that it is only 5 minutes walk to BTS Asok station and MRT Sukhumvit. Also, the BTS and MRT were connected to the nearly brand new Shopping Mall, Terminal 21.

The room is good but a little bit small. High Quality of cleanliness and services. Moreover, cheap massage is located the way from BTS to Hotel. I love it hotel so much and would stay again in future.

Room Tip: I booked via official website. It would be cheaper if they have a discount if you stay continously 2 nights or more
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
9  Thank GordonLau

Dear Gordon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor! Look forward to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 7 June 2013

My girlfriend and I had the opportunity to spend a weekend in Bangkok and were recommend the Park Plaza by a local friend in Singapore. Not only did the hotel exceed our expectations with regard to the amenities on offer and the attentiveness of the staff but also the convenience of the location. Quick check-in, attentive reception and bell staff, great breakfast and fantastic rooftop pool. We also had the opportunity to meet Peter the hotel manager briefly upon our arrival and were provided with great recommendations for a late dinner and where was best to explore for a night on the town.

Room Tip: Consider upgrading to the Club floor, the normal rooms are great but the extra space and big bathroom made the experience that much better
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Dj,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your kind review!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

I have stayed in 4 Other Hotels in Bangkok & I was Unhappy until I find Park Plaza Soi 18. I stayed here in April 2012, June 2012, Aug 2012, October 2012 & Feb 2013 - & I am planing a Trip Back in June 2013.
Great Location near Terminal 21 & Asok BTS.
Great Swimming Pool
The Staff is friendly and helpful
Great Breakfast
Good Value for Money - Pay for 3 Star and get 5 Star Quality....
2 of my Friends with their Family also came to stay with me and was also happy.....

I am not an Easy Person but this Hotel & Service make me happy every time :-)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Dear Johan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I booked this hotel after I compared few bunch of hotels. I was attracted by it's good reviews so I decided to go ahead. It was my first time travelling to Bangkok with my partner(her 3rd or 4th time, so she decided on this hotel) It was our first time staying in this hotel. The price of this hotel is totally reasonable. Got a 4-5 star hotel for a 4 star price. Room was comfy, bed was comfy, bathroom was clean. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. The hotel is 10 mins walk from the nearest BTS Asok Station and Sukhumvit MRT Station. Right beside of this hotel, there are two local thai restaurants( didn't got the chance to try it) but along the way to the train station, lots of stalls selling local food. 5-10 mins walking distance to the nearest shopping mall,Terminal 21.

The only cons I would say is that every morning I could hear noises from the room cleaning albeit next door or the hallway.

Other than that, I'm totally satisfied with my stay. Will definitely come back to Bangkok, and this hotel would be my 1st choice.

Room Tip: Try not to stay higher than 6th floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Dear Cyaoxian,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your favourable review!