“True American 4 stars!”

Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18
Ranked #86 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I (both working Canadian interior designers) stayed here for 4 nights and found the design modern, well kept and clean. We got upgraded without charge to an executive suite due to unavailable deluxe room. We did our pen test on the bed sheets to see if they would change them daily and they passed. Pool was very clean, relaxing and a great place to beat the extreme city heat. We asked for late check out and they gave us an extra hour free of charge. Service was good. Overall for our dollars worth this place exceeds all our expectations. I would recommend this place to my closest friends.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Ken,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor!

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit) and have shared these with my team. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive review, which will serve as an encouragement to all our Associates as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you, your family or friend to the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit)!

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Hotel seems brand new/recently renovated, decent sized room, big bathroom. Staff are really helpful and friendly. Close to town and the overpass. Perfect for our 3 night stay! Gave us a free upgrade too! :)

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa W

Dear Melissa,

Reviewed 20 November 2013

One of the nicest hotels to stay in. The staff are very friendly and helpful with very warm welcome when checking in and just walking through the lobby. The rooms are very clean and nice size. Very good free wifi and plenty of English Channels on the tv. Great location!!!! Would highly recommend it to both business and couples!! Enjoyed our stay very much and would stay again!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good.. Smoking rooms on the 5th floor.

Dear Sean,

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Good sized rooms with large bed and plenty of working and leisure space. 20m rooftop pool with good sun loungers, day beds and plenty of seats - never busy. small gym room with new treadmill, bike, cross trainer, bench w free weights and a multi-gym mc. wi-fi excellent and quick all over hotel, inc by pool. very good selection of thai and western breakfast with plenty of veg and non-veg options plus fresh egg and pancake station. good small hotel w plenty of bars, restaurants etc on same quiet street.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark F

Dear Mark,

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Thank you Park Plaza you made our stay in Bangkok great.
With walking distance to BTS and Shopping its in a perfect place.
We had the BBQ on Friday night and it was yummy.
If I ever travel to Bangkok again I know this is the hotel I will book first.
Pay extra and stay in the Club Floors its so worth with it with a late checkout and Drinks and nibbles from 5:30-7:30.

Room Tip: Pay extra and go Club Room
1  Thank Aus_Plaz
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Aus,

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Good location. Near Asok station. Very nice hotel. But not too large so there were not too many people crowded everywhere. Pool area was very nice and never crowded. The pool at night was very relaxing. The food was ok. Nothing special but not bad. I stayed in the Executive studio suite. Very spacious room and the bathroom was like another room. Rainshower and bathtub.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are good.

Dear FLJ,

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights in Nov 13. Excellent hotel in great location 5mins walk to Sukhumvit Rd, Terminal 21. Plenty of food, bars etc. within 10mins walk

Staff were very attentive, excellent service, got an upgrade to an Executive Suite which didn't hurt, turn down service at night, room kept spotless, will definitely stay again. pool was very welcoming, didn't try the food but what I saw looked good.

1  Thank Shane J
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear Shane,