Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$25
2,522 results
All reviewsclub carlsonrooftop poolgreat hotelasok btsquiet streetexecutive roomtuk tukthe main roadconcierge staffmassage placesmin walkrain showerconvenient locationlate checkmodern hotelstayed here for nightsstreet food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Loved our stay at this hotel. Very affordable. Clean. Great service. Please beware the cab drivers across from the hotel as they may try and rip you off. The staff will help you with anything you need. Enjoyed the pool on the roof. Within walking distance to the subway and the mall. I will stay here again when I return to Bangkok.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KBreeno
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Aiken,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your kind comments!

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit) and have shared these with my team. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive review, which will serve as an encouragement to all our Associates as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel is quite a walk into soi 18, sandwiched between older Windsor and Rembrandt hotels. It looks younger and fresher of the lot. Staff very friendly and helpful, eager to help and assist.
Stayed 4 nights to explore Bangkok.

Disappointed no welcome drink but was happy allowed to check in early !

Had to walk a long long distance from Asok to the hotel though, many times carrying bags and bags of shopping
Service quality good with helpful and polite staff. Metered taxis camped outside. Many stalls nearby the Lexus dealership along with a convenience kiosk next to the hotel opposite PArk plaza.

Security - the floors of the hotel did not require a key card to go to. Only the doors required a key.

Noted the walkways to the rooms were not air conditioned strongly - ? To save cost ?

Room Was ok. Some parts looked refurbished and old but all functional. Modern and secure. Spacious and even had a bathtub for the price paid. Cleanliness was superb.

Nice lap pool on the rooftop with a small but efficient gym.

Overall a good hotel. Would come again but tempted to try the sister hotel Park Plaza located one street away to compare quality.

The sois off Sukhumvit are teeming with many small and mid sized hotels - this one passes muster as one good in value !

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank DrYeo

Dear Dr,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your kind comments, yes we are still a very young hotel, only 3 years old!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Very good location. Just mins away from asok bts and Terminal 21 shopping mall.
The room is great. Nothing to complain.
Breakfast was nice. Although the variety is not much but it was good enough for me.
This is a relatively small hotel so you don't see much crowd during breakfast.
Or maybe I was always the very 1st to report for breakfast.
The staffs were very friendly.
I was there for 2 weeks for business. I would definitely go back there again for my next trip.
Pls offer discount for laundry this time.

Room Tip: Higher floor would be better ...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear TPH,

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Well I think this is a great value for money hotel placed in a nice gentle Soi off Suhkimvit and Staff were friendly. I asked if the TV's were capable of showing files off a USB - an "Engineer" was immediately called & came to assist.

The hotel is easy walking to ASoke Skytrain or a little longer but very achievable to Phrom Prong.

The roof top pool was what attracted me to the hotel & it was great. Prices of beer not outrageous & nice & cold. After a hot day out this was definitely needed.
I knew there was going to be some confusion regarding check out as I booked both rooms on my credit card , but my brother was going to pay for all his other costs, the girls on reception knew I had a massive hangover, took me through the billing process nice & gentle, printed out each sheet & explained what had been paid & what was owing - no hassle.
However, be careful on the entry to the hotel there is a step (one of those evil little half steps you find all through SE Asia) in brown tiles & the step is not differentiated between levels & my sister tripped and Oh Oh she thought she was going to go through the glass door

I would certainly recommend the hotel to others.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the Soi, so gave me a kind of view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Shane,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor!

I thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you, your family or friend to the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit)!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This was the perfect hotel for us to stay at on our first holiday in Bangkok. The hotel is located very close to the BTS, with a mall in walking distance. On arrival we were greeted with a cold lemongrass tea which was perfect for combating the heat! We booked a corner room- which was spacious with a beautiful bathroom. The most important thing is that the room was clean and safe with all the facilities required for a comfortable stay. We definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends