2,630 results
All reviewsclub carlsonrooftop poolgreat hotelasok btsquiet streetexecutive roomtuk tukthe main roadconcierge staffmassage placesmin walkrain showerconvenient locationstayed here for nightslate checkbreakfast spreadmodern hotel
Reviewed 18 August 2014

i ,m a guest her in this hotel , i spend 5 days with a great helpful from the hotel which a good services and assistance in all department ,i would like to say that chief concierge is a very good helpful man with his staff , and always assist in finding our requirement station with taxises with low price , he is not burging for any many and accepted with qurrel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Aymanhegazy42,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your kind comments on our Chief Concierge!

I thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you, your family or friend to the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit)!

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

A warm and great hospitality team, Excellent location at the center of Sukhumvit and easily accessible via BTS and shopping malls with good facilities and breakfast, The room is well appointed quiet,clean and ,comfortable with all necessary needs.A very nice hotel, would recommend this to anyone visiting Bangkok..!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Alek S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor!

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit) and have shared these with my team. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive review, which will serve as an encouragement to all our Associates as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

An oasis in the chaos that is Bangkok. Stayed here for a week and welcomed the serenity of the roof area each day when we returned. Also a fan of the restaurant and bar area.

The staff couldn't have been more helpful. Had a chat with the hotel GM who is Australian and he was equally helpful.

Do yourself a favour and steer clear of the big hotels and choose this one. You won't regret it.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Brad W,

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Was very pleased with the location of hotel, close to BTS Asoke station but quiet and peaceful when you want to sleep or relax around the pool. The actual standards of the rooms and location of the hotel would warrant 5 star trip advisor ratings but the poor service by the duty manager and front desk staff let the over all experience down. I had emailed the hotel to request an airport collection, they emailed back promptly with prices and booking instructions. I returned info as requested and also emailed credit card details as requested. No reply came. I emailed 3 times asking and re- sending details and asking if they would confirm pick up. Before boarding our plane 2 days later I send a final email- still no reply. At the airport no collection was arranged BUT thankful actually as they quoted 1900 Baht and taxi only charged 450 Baht and was easily sourced. When we arrived we were told our room was 'upgraded' but I was led to believe I had booked an executive room on 7th floor and ended out on the third floor with a room which was identical to the deluxe room photographs. The lady on the front desk was very confrontational - stating ' well prove it' when I said I believed I'd booked the 7th floor executive room. Unfortunately my booking didn't 'prove it,' ( although as I pointed out how would have know about the 7th floor if it wasn't through the details when booking). To be honest the quality and size of room didn't bother me, we spent very little time in the room. My issue was with the attitude of the lady. Then came the gents on the main door/ desk area, not sure what their role was but we tried our best to race through reception each day so they find spot us and try to drag us off in the hotel Tuk Tuk to some tailor or other shopping venue, such a pain!My advice to other travellers would be stay at the hotel but print out all documentation to prove exactly what you have booked and arrange your own transport. My advice to management- ensure the duty manager or admin respond in a timely manner to customers and train front line staff to a friendly and professional manner- the housekeeping staff are delightful!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison C

Dear Alison C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor!

It has been very nice liaising with you directly over the email this past couple of days in relation to the various areas accordingly. We are now putting in place revisions and deep reviews in the necessary aspects.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel over a year ago and have been meaning to write this review for a long time. Simply put the experience I had at this hotel was fantastic. I've never been made to feel so welcome by a group of hotel staff as I was in the Park Plaza.

On arrival my room was upgraded and myself and my girlfriend were given an even better room than the one we ordered. The roof top pool was outstanding and if it hadn't been for the inclement weather I would have spent most of my time in there. The hotel has a really convenient location close to the BTS and also close to Terminal 21 shopping centre and also close to a glut of great places to eat and drink, my personal favourite place being Soi 11.

I can't say enough good things about this place and really made my trip to Bangkok all the more memorable. All in all a convenient and affordable luxury hotel, that treat you fantastically well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Strykerlad,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your kind overall comments especially in relation to our rooftop pool!