2,627 results
All reviewsclub carlsonrooftop poolgreat hotelasok btsquiet streetexecutive roomtuk tukthe main roadconcierge staffmassage placesmin walkrain showerconvenient locationstayed here for nightslate checkbreakfast spreadmodern hotel
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Very nice hotel, with very helpfull and plesant staff. Great breakfast, with a lot of variaty form european to asian food. Quiet hotel, locatedquite central and close to the skytrain. if you get a problem/question mister A(consierge) wil do his outermost to help you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Klaus M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your kind comment to our concierge Khun A!

I thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you, your family or friend to the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit)!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This has probably be my 10th stay at the hotel and like every time this hotel fill all my needs in every way. Great Personal interactions to make you feel 100% at home! Thank you Khun Peter en Khun Nina :-)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Johan K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor!

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit) and have shared these with my team. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive review, which will serve as an encouragement to all our Associates as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Excellent place, very happy with all services provided. Concierge service was a stand-out.The hotel is very good value for money and is located in a very good place. There are enough eating options around the hotel and all the key tourist attractions are not very far from the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Nitin S ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your kind comments on our concierge team!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed in the hotel for 2 nights. Great location , very close to Ashoke BTS. Lot of restaurants in the vicinity. Staff is very helpful and courteous. Breakfast is great. Rooms , though small , are sufficient for a couple

Room Tip: Take the rooms facing the road for better views
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mrs. ParitoshTiwari,

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stayed here for one night in August before travelling to Cambodia. The staff at the Front Desk were efficient, check-in was quick despite the presence of a very noisy group in the lobby when I entered. Got upgraded to the Club floor, which was a pleasant surprise. The room was modern and comfortable, bathroom had all the necessary amenities, wifi was fast. Overall it was a good stay. It's a 5minute walk from BTS Asoke, there are cabs right outside, and there are many restaurants/supermarkets in the vicinity so in terms of location it's great. They were also running some nice meal deals in the restaurant when I visited. They have a pool too which I didn't see.
One word of advice - when you leave, the porters will help you get a taxi for the airport. Just ensure that you don't fall for the "flat fare is better than meter" suggestion and you'll be fine.

Room Tip: If you can, pay the supplement to take the Club Floor rooms, they are nice.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Enness_7,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your kind review, thank you also for noting your 'room tip' to upgrade to the Club Floor!