2,626 results
All reviewsclub carlsonrooftop poolgreat hotelasok btsquiet streetexecutive roomtuk tukthe main roadconcierge staffmassage placesmin walkrain showerconvenient locationstayed here for nightslate checkbreakfast spreadmodern hotel
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stayed for a planned 1 week and enjoyed the hotel so much I stayed there almost a year. Great value, great facilities and super service. The hotel is right in the centre of all the action but down a very quiet soi so you get the best of both worlds.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear mark a a,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor!

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit) and have shared these with my team. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive review, which will serve as an encouragement to all our Associates as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you, your family or friend to the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit)!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

first the location: it's about 500 meters from Terminal 21 inside a quiet "soi".Second for the price, the best value in this area. And finally the staff: the service is excellent, so friendly and professional, always welcoming and helpful, especially front office staff. I really recommended this hotel. the most is the swimming pool on the roof top... A bientôt et merci for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear AAFR,

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Good hotel location. Friendly and helpful staff. Will stay again and recommend to others. A little trouble with Tuk Tuk because it cannot pick up at the MRT or BTS station. Need to inform the guests in advance

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels

Dear Ngo Thi Mai H,

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed there for 3 days during holidays i had a great time. Warm welcome, nice room, great rooftop with a pool and a bar!

Staff is particulary attentif and supportive on any matters, so I would like to thanks the team for the great hospitality.

I definatly recommand this place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Olivier D,

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed in the hotel for 1 nights The Check for fast and comfortable Nice hotel and big and good rooms Comfortable stay Helpfull Staff Big and Clean Room Enjoyed the stay We were late for the check out, so called up at front desk. Miss Aom help us and she did the check out.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear mkanoria,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and for your kind comment on Khun Aom!