2,626 results
All reviewsclub carlsonrooftop poolgreat hotelasok btsquiet streetexecutive roomtuk tukthe main roadconcierge staffmassage placesmin walkrain showerconvenient locationstayed here for nightslate checkbreakfast spreadmodern hotel
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Everything was good, attitude and service were up to expectation. Wifi was quite fast too. Other than that, it's walking distance to Sukuhmvit MRT and Asoke BTS. Terminal 21 were nearby too. Able to travel anywhere efficiently with MRT and BTS.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear huizhis,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor!

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit) and have shared these with my team. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive review, which will serve as an encouragement to all our Associates as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you, your family or friend to the Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 (Sukhumvit)!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have now stayed at Park Plaze Soi 18 many times over the past 2 years. I used to try different hotels whenever I was in BKK, but since I first stayed here a couple years ago, I keep returning. The location is excellent as it is within easy walking distance to the BTS and MRT stations at Sukhumvit/Asoke. There are good shopping malls and restaurants located around these stations. The hotel's neighborhood is quiet and clean. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The hotel is modern, clean, and well maintained. The rooftop swimming pool, fitness room, and lounge area are terrific. It's a really comfortable, relaxing place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank NitLanta
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear NitLanta,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor and we are very glad to read we are your 'second home'! :)

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Recommend given (a) easy access to transport (b) safe / scenic street (c) charming rooms / property..and nice staff too!

Bright rooms, easy access to entertainment / shopping / work, and very responsive management!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nitin K

Dear Nitin K,

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Room is ok, clean. Internet connection problem was bothering, eventually resolved but required to move the room. Staff are friendly and welcoming. Breakfast should have got more variety of food. Location is OK but without car could be an issue. I might be coming back if there is an improvement in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Woravit D
Parkplaza B, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Woravit D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us on TripAdvisor! We have taken on board all the comments and put in the place the necessary rectifications with our technology team accordingly.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

This was an awesome hotel.. great location with ample amenities. The staff were super friendly and nothing was ever a problem. redeemed my confidence in Bkk hotels...I will be back to stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business