“Delicious cocktails, stunning view”
Review of Distil

Distil
Ranked #804 of 10,918 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Silom
Description: Every aspect of Distil reflects purity in its most elementary form. On offer is a choice of the most premium and authentic malt whiskies, vodkas and Cognacs.A unique feature of Distil is the Oyster Bar. Pink Diamond Oysters, Exclusive Petrossian Caviar and fresh sushi and sashimi present a delightful selection, along with the finest champagnes and wines from a walk-in wine cellar. Hand-rolled authentic Cuban Cigars are yours to enjoy together with drinks in the adjoining open-air Cigar Terrace. Enjoy the company of the cool set at this hottest chill out spot in Bangkok.The chosen venue for the high flyers and for those of us craving a place to enjoy that one cigar amidst the perfect surrounding, Distil stands out in this aspect alone. Throw in the oysters and caviar, we move up one notch.
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious cocktails, stunning view”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Perhaps the view is not as breathtaking as the Skybar, Distil offered some interesting cocktails. My favorites include Mangosteen Splash and Lychee Refresher.

Visited February 2014
Ashley_Saxton, Manager at Distil, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Distil. On behalf of the entire Food & Beverage team, I would like to thank you for your very kind words, the team will be delighted to read them.

Our aim at all of our establishments at The Dome at lebua is to create the most exceptional and indulgent experience possible for our guests, and it is gratifying to know that we have met these expectations.

We hope to see you back at The Dome soon. Perhaps at that time I will have an opportunity to thank you personally.

• Korean first
Perth, Australia
“One great view and place”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I spent 9 days in Bangkok and spent nearly every night up here with a great cigar and great range of Scotch Whisky, Non was a great host and from the first time I went was treated as his only client even when he was busy he still made sure that I had everything I needed and my glass was not empty. The only downside is it is not cheap but well worth a look and they say the cocktails are fantastic, I didn't try any but I did have the pleasure of watching Sukanya making them she is just like a machine, that is all she did the whole night.
A must visit place.

• Visited December 2013
Ashley_Saxton, Manager at Distil, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Distil. On behalf of the entire Food & Beverage team, I would like to thank you for your very kind words.

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Overall ok!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Although I am a big fan of the drinks served here, the service was horrendous .The waitress took over 40 minutes to bring our order. I understand that this was a busy Saturday night right after Christmas but even then I had to remind her about my order 2 times before she finally got it right. I wanted to speak to a manager but he was not available or was rather busy attending to someone else.

Visited December 2013
Ashley_Saxton, Manager at Distil, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on the service at Distil, which will assist us in evaluating our processes. In the meantime, I would like to offer our sincerest apologies on behalf of the entire Food & Beverage team.

Our aim at all of our establishments at The Dome at lebua is to create the most exceptional dining experience possible for our guests, which we view service being integral to that experience.

Please be assured that we take your comments very seriously. All of us hope that you will give us another chance and that we will see you again at The Dome.

Thailand
“Not your everyday cocktails!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Our intention was to go to the Sky Bar (which we did briefly) but preferred Distil instead. There is seating inside and out with comfy beds and the view is amazing. The cocktails are expensive but they aren't your average mai tai. The staff informed us about the construction and concept behind each one. I had a Sinor at 600 baht, it was a spin on a margarita with chilli ice cubes! Nibbles were provided throughout and the staff were very bubbly and professional.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank ThailandBeachbaby
Ashley_Saxton, Manager at Distil, responded to this review, 15 December 2013

Taichung, Taiwan
“cliche location but still cool with great drinks...”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Ended up here after the high altitude porch outside (The imaginatively named Sky Bar) was a bit of a mob scene...DJ was great...cocktails great ( and very inventive) ...champagne ( like every where else in Thailand) obscenely priced....but in the end, fun for a bit and we checked it off the list...

• Visited November 2013