“We'll never come back”

Ranked #862 of 11,378 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

We went for dinner around nine pm. The restaurant looks like an authentic pizzeria place with a big oven. We ordered shrimp salad with avocado (400 baht tax included). When it arrived we were shock as the salad plate was simply half tomato, half avocado, over cooked shrimps with cheap salad dressing on top not to mention the horrible plate decoration. I called the waitor to ask if this was what we have ordered, the waitor was very rude.

1  Thank Polcoma

Reviewed 5 February 2013

if you're looking for an expensive place with very average food with a very poor service level, don't look further.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

I tried to eat Italian food i Basilico, Soi 33. It was my first and my last visit to that restaurant.

As for the pasta - al dente is obviously unknown in this restaurant, and the the carbonara sauce was tasteless. The pizza much to thick, but not much on it.

My complaints were not taken seriously - service level was low. Besides that food and drinks were overpriced.

Never again.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Pizza is very good, same thing with service, and the place is really nice. It's insanely expensive for a pizza place though - 1 pizza, 1 martini (I'll say there was 50 ml in the glass, max) and 1 beer costed me around 1000 baht, or 33$. That's very expensive for Bangkok.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

Eat here regularly. Good food - can recommend caprese salad, spinach and mozarella bake and pizzas. Service also good; only downside is that its a bit pricey