“Rajas is now my suit place”
Review of Raja's Fashions

Raja's Fashions
Ranked #3 of 460 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Raja's Fashions offers high quality tailoring at reasonable prices. Raja’s Fashions is well known for providing high quality suits and shirts crafted and tailored from exquisite imported English and Italian fabrics. Our selection of styles and materials are top notch.Serving the expat & diplomatic community for four decades, Raja's Fashions has been featured in many international publications. This year Raja will celebrate its 49th anniversary of high quality tailoring.
Howth, Ireland
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Rajas is now my suit place”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Friendly welcome by Bobby on arrival. Professional service. Attentive fittings. High quality materials. And abundance of choice. And a refreshment whilst you wait. The suits and shirts that were made were excellent and extremely good value compared to Western prices.

Two tips:

(1) be patient when selecting materials for suit/shirts as there are so many choices (i.e. go through all of them); and

(2) be wary of other tailors in the same area trying to get your custom - I believe there is even 1 or 2 Raja copycats trying to exploit the real Raja.

Look forward to my next visit and suit experience Bobby.

Visited June 2014
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to review and for sharing your photos Colin. It was our pleasure serving you and I hope to see you again soon. Best wishes - Bobby G

New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Nuts to go anywhere else!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Simply put: you look and feel like a million bucks at an affordable cost.

From the treatment of the staff to the quality of stitching and professionalism of Bobby and Raja, this place is incredible.

Day 1 pick the product
Day 2 Or 3 initial fitting
Day 4 or 5 final fitting and WOW!

Worth every penny and I still get compliments every time I put it on...and they keep your measurements on file so when I went back I was able to buy my fiancée a new blouse fit right to her style. Incredible!!

Visited July 2013
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thanks so much Schiemy! Hope that both you and your fiancee are doing well. Look forward to seeing you again. Best wishes - Bobby G
Ottawa, Canada
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Friendly and reliable”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great experience and service having a custom made suit. They have lots of fabrics to choose from, and were very helpful in meeting us for fittings at the times we were able to. They delivered as promised, and the quality is high.

BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thanks so much Yvonne. It was a pleasure serving you. Hope to see you again. Best wishes - Bobby G
Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great as Always”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I first visited Raja's fashions 4 years ago and had 2 suits made, the suits are great and fit really well. I now regularly speak to Bobby and have had 3 new suits and several sets of shirts shipped to my home address in the UK.

Great experience & great service.

1 Thank Richard M
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thanks for taking the time to review Richard. Its a pleasure to still be able to serve you. Best wishes - Bobby G
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent tailors, affordable prices and good quality material.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Because I choose to lift weights, off the rack suits could not capture the tailor look that I wanted. I found a tailor in the U.S. That was good but when I compared my custom suits from Bachrach against Raja's Fashion custom suits there was no doubt that the tailor cut, material and overall finish of the suits from Raja was superior. I heard about Raja's Fashion while working in Nigeria and I knew I had to try them out once I visited Thailand. I ended up making 8 custom suits and 4 dress shirts. The amount of compliments that I have received from wearing the suits has been magnificent. The interior lining that we chose for each suits really makes a statement and most importantly the suits fits very well. My shoulders are 46" and waist 32". They were able to give me the v shaped look that I wanted with high quality and durable material. I like that they fitted my body first before putting on the sleeves. Usually tailors in the U.S will build the custom suit with your measurements and then adjust it to fit you. Because we focused on the body we were able to get that v shape and build and solid frame for the suit. They have excellent customer service and Raja and Bobby are very friendly. They will work with your schedule and provide you with a great deal. I will be traveling from the U.S to Thailand to make more clothes from Raja's Fashion. I am very pleased with my purchase and if I could I would give them more stars.

1 Thank Jamaar A
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thanks so much Jamaar! It was our pleasure serving you. Hope the suits are working out well for you. Bobby G