“Tailor who takes time to be the best they can be”
Review of Raja's Fashions

Raja's Fashions
Ranked #3 of 475 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Raja's Fashions offers high quality tailoring at reasonable prices. Raja’s Fashions is well known for providing high quality suits and shirts crafted and tailored from exquisite imported English and Italian fabrics. Our selection of styles and materials are top notch.Serving the expat & diplomatic community for four decades, Raja's Fashions has been featured in many international publications. This year Raja will celebrate its 49th anniversary of high quality tailoring.
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Tailor who takes time to be the best they can be”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Please if you want a suit for $200 US buy off the rack. if you want a suit or shirt that is made by hand by craftman and be serviced by people who care what you want and how you want to feel. then spend some time and a little more cash (and its only a little more) with Bobby and Raj. i have been lucky enough to have had many suits made for me but this is the best experience and fitting i have ever encounted. I will be abck for more, thanks Bobby and Raj you should be very proud of your business and your staff.

1 Thank ChrisHignett
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you Chris. It's been our pleasure serving you and we all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best wishes - Bobby

Egham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I never do reviews but I have on this occasion as I have never bought anything that makes me feel like I am wearing a suit of armour it's smart fits exceedingly well and above all the service was great nothing like a gin and tonic while having a suit fitting worth every baht :)

Visited January 2014
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
A suit of armour! I like that :) Thank you for taking the time to review. Best wishes - Bobby
“The best in Bangkok”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

If you are looking for an excellent quality for your suits and top service Raja's is the place. They take great pride in their work. Nothing less than the perfection that how I would describe them.

Thanks so much Alex, hope to see you again soon Best wishes - Bobby G
Alexandria, Virginia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Outstanding quality and service”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Bobby, Pooja and Raja provided outstanding customer service and quality suits at very reasonable prices. Both my wife and I bought several suits and shirts. The whole team at Raja's were very helpful. Absolutely no pressure sales tactics. Very satisfied customer. They have a very devoted clientele and I can see why and I will be one of those customers in the future. I highly recommend this shop.

BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you so much Gary. We appreciate your service and taking the time to write us a review. Best wishes to both you and your wife. Bobby G
Howth, Ireland
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Rajas is now my suit place”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Friendly welcome by Bobby on arrival. Professional service. Attentive fittings. High quality materials. And abundance of choice. And a refreshment whilst you wait. The suits and shirts that were made were excellent and extremely good value compared to Western prices.

Two tips:

(1) be patient when selecting materials for suit/shirts as there are so many choices (i.e. go through all of them); and

(2) be wary of other tailors in the same area trying to get your custom - I believe there is even 1 or 2 Raja copycats trying to exploit the real Raja.

Look forward to my next visit and suit experience Bobby.

BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to review and for sharing your photos Colin. It was our pleasure serving you and I hope to see you again soon. Best wishes - Bobby G