“Ruined me for other suits”
Review of Raja's Fashions

Raja's Fashions
Ranked #4 of 511 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Raja's Fashions offers high quality tailoring at reasonable prices. Raja’s Fashions is well known for providing high quality suits and shirts crafted and tailored from exquisite imported English and Italian fabrics. Our selection of styles and materials are top notch.Serving the expat & diplomatic community for four decades, Raja's Fashions has been featured in many international publications. This year Raja will celebrate its 49th anniversary of high quality tailoring.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Never having had a suit made and not knowing what to look for, I checked out all three of Trip Advisor's top-rated Bangkok tailors. Empire was classy and Rajawongse seemed great too, but Bobby at Raja's won me over within a few minutes of walking in the door. With a store full of clients getting measured and fitted, Bobby made me feel welcomed, offered me a drink and took time to answer all of my questions. Throughout the fitting process, Bobby indulged my perfectionism and was patient and amenable despite my many requests for edits here and there. In the end, the product - 2 suits and 4 shirts - was as excellent as the entire experience. I highly recommend Raja's to anyone who's thinking about visiting a tailor in Bangkok, and I know where I'll be going next time I need another suit made.

1  Thank nlpowell87
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thanks so much for your review and kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you and it's an honour that you chose us. Look forward to seeing you again. Best wishes - Bobby G

Reviewed 5 August 2014

When I planned my trip to Bangkok, my #1 priority was to have a suit made. Raja's Fashions was recommended to me by my father, who was sent there by his boss. I have no regrets having my suit made here and will surely be recommending Raja's to anyone I know traveling to Bangkok.

I went in expecting to get a suit but instead, I got an indulgent experience. Friendly and attentive service, refreshments, a comfortable atmosphere, quality materials, and most importantly: peace of mind. Being my first tailored suit, Bobby took his time with me and walked me through the entire process. He answered my questions and did not get frustrated with me going slow, which was especially nice considering the amount of customers in the shop.

As promised, I received multiple fittings and did not walk away with a finished product until I was completely satisfied. They listened to the things I wanted and at times gave good advice that changed my mind. They did not make changes without telling me, which was greatly appreciated.

I got one suit, four shirts, and a tie, which seemed to be a standard deal. I am 99.5% satisfied with everything (they left out my middle initial on the inside of my jacket as I requested, not a huge deal). Everything fits perfectly and I get compliments everywhere I go. I love telling people the story of how I got the suit.

Thank you Bobby and Raja! Looking forward to the launch of your new website where I can place orders based on my measurements on record!

1  Thank Justin H

Thanks so much Justin. Great to meet you and serve you. Hope to see you again sometime soon. Best wishes - Bobby G

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had 4 shirts done at Raja's and am very impressed with the experience and quality of the shirts. I went in based on reviews on Tripadvisor and very glad I did. The service was fantastic, immediately attending to me and helping me, but not in a pushy way at all. The selection of fabrics was great and I had my shirts selected quickly. The person helping me was very helpful and made me feel at home. The shirts were done very quickly and fit perfectly and looked and felt great. Overall an amazing experience and I highly recommend going there.

Thanks so much for the review Matthew! It was our pleasure serving you. Hope to see you again in the future. Best wishes - Bobby G

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I have been there many times and recommended this taylor to all my friends. Superb quality and service. Kjetil

BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Thank you so much Kjetil. Always a pleasure to see you. Best wishes - Bobby G

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Very well done and the service is great. Missed some specifics I'd like in my suits but my fittings were rather spaced out due to my travel schedule but all is good. The cut is nice and the quality is good.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Bobby G