“Great atmosphere”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bangkok's premier jazz venue hits all the right notes. The Living Room's lounge bar plays host to the best international jazz musicians every night—accompanied by a wide variety of specialty cocktails and delectable light meals.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great jazz venue. Wonderful staff especially Khun Nid who always knows my favourite drink! No need to ask! That's quality. And all staff very friendly and the music from Randy Cannon is awesome. In
my humble opinion! Lovely buzz. By the way I recommend the Harvey Wallbanger! Have a good time!

2  Thank BrainyBrendan
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear BrainyBrendan,

Thank you very much for your visit to The Living Room and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is of my greatest pleasure to read about your positive experiences at The Living Room. Extra recognition had been given to Khun Nid and she was delighted to know that she had been able to play a part in making your visit to our jazz venue more memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy the live jazz by Randy Cannon soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have been to here several times. One of my favorite staff Panumas always welcome us with a winsome smile:) I feel like I'm home. You can enjoy relaxing atmosphere with soothing Jazz and beautiful cocktail.

1  Thank Masami A

Dear Masami A,

Thank you very much for your visit to The Living Room and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback with us.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the cocktails and live jazz at our jazz venue. Extra recognition had been given to Panumas and she was delighted to know that she had been able to play a part in making your visit more memorable. Your compliments had been shared with the team and they look forward to welcoming you back home soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel on many occasions over the years and I always enjoy the service at The Living Room. The waiting staff are friendly and efficient and the food, drinks and music are top notch.

During our last stay at the hotel in October 2013 we had the Sunday brunch and were seated in The Living Room. The brunch was absolutely fantastic with an amazing array of foods from around the world, all delicious and beautifully prepared and served. We have 2 kids under 10 and the girls working here always make a fuss of them. Highly recommended.

GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Louise068,

Thank you very much for your continuous support towards The Living Room and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback with us.

It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback and I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the buffet spread at our Sunday Jazzy Brunch, the food on our normal days, the ambiance, live jazz and the level of customer service provided by the team. Your compliments had been share with our team and we all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Living room Sunday jazzy brunch was recommended by the concierge at the Windsor suit.
A really amazing experience from 12:00 - 3pm Sunday - start with to starter/salad, it was amazing! Then the choice of cold with sushi, seafood oysters, Foie gras, PrimeRip and lots more! and then dessert and cheese!
The service and friendliness but professional the staff was remarkable,
A bit pricey, but worth penny!!
We had a fabulous meal , and the food out of this world!

1  Thank jetnai

Dear jetnai,

Thank you very much for choosing to dine at The Living Room for our renowned Sunday Jazzy Brunch.

It is of my greatest pleasure to read that you had enjoyed the brunch buffet spread and the level of customer service provided by our team of Luxury Collection ambassadors. Your compliments had been shared with our team and we all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Love the live jazz here. Very cozy and great place to hang out for jazz nite. Staff here very attentive and friendly. Khun Piyapong knows all the beverages recommendation. :). All the staff has delivered me a very exceptional services. Especially, Khun nid, Khun Amy, Khun Jia, and Khun Bee. My favourite jazz bar EVER!!! :)

Dear Tang14,

We continuously strive to improve the level of our services and I have shared your compliments with our team to recognize their efforts. Khun Piyapong, Khun Nid, Khun Amy, Khun Jia and Khun Bee were delighted to know that they had been able to play a part in making your visit to The Living Room more memorable.

We all look forward to your next visit.