“Excellent Italian in Thong Lo”
Review of di Vino

di Vino
Ranked #427 of 11,633 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Reviewed 6 October 2013

DiVino has great, authentic Italian food in the heart of Thong Lo. Wide selection of pastas and mains, comprehensive wine list, great atmosphere, attentive service and reasonable prices. Excellent place for dinner with friends, couples or even a business meal. Owner and chef Roberto is a class act and gives personalized attention to make sure everybody has a top notch experience. The attention to consistent quality here is what makes it great.

1  Thank M1027

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I visited DiVino with colleagues for a special lunch last Friday afternoon. The food was so FANTASTIC that hours later on the same day I took my wife there for dinner as I wanted her to experience it. She fell in love with the pasta.

The manager, Giuseppe, was a friendly and accommodating host and made our experience even better with his tales of Italy and sweet stories of his family. By the end of the night we felt as if we were saying goodnight to friends.

Also, this restaurant is in an excellent location. This is a great place to enjoy a meal and then begin a progressive evening with the local establishments.

We'll be back.

1  Thank MyBlueIndiana
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I reserved a table (initially asked for quiet spot). we arrived and immediately Roberto greeted me by name and welcomed us to his restaurant.. From there it only got better. The service is top notch and the food just as good.

While the place was not quiet (totally ok), it felt very much like a small Italian restaurant charm with everyone chatting and having a great time..

We had the razor clams special, and two linguini dishes (King crab for me and Lobster for my gf). All 3 dishes spectacular.. I have eaten at Scirocco, Red Sky and numerous other places in Bangkok and the pastas were as good if not even better.

The dessert (don't normally even think about a dessert) was selected as I saw the other table have it and it looked great. Tasted great as well..

Will definitely be going back and eating there again.. Lots of places to eat in bangkok, but this just got moved to a top selection when I go out to eat.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Roberto, the chef/owner of this restaurant, is great. He visited our table and helped with the best wine to go with our meal selections. We had been here one previous time based on a friend's recommendation and returned with new friends to experience this fine Italian cuisine again. It did not disappoint. Reservations are recommended as this is a small venue with a intimate family feel. Everything was fresh, homemade and delicious.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Chef owner Roberto has created an excellent Italian restaurant. All dishes are delicious from the starters, to the special to the pizzas. An excellent wine list is available, with the house wines being good value for money too. Ask Roberto or his chef to recommend a dish, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank beabkk