“One of my favorite restaurant”
Review of Seasonal Tastes

Seasonal Tastes
Ranked #387 of 11,274 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: A contemporary all day dining restaurant serving enticing gourmet international cuisine in a visually dramatic setting. The cuisine emphasizes freshness and high quality ingredients for a modern health-conscious lifestyle with many international dishes cooked 'a la minute'. Diners can enjoy a gourmet buffet or order a la carte dishes in this refreshing venue.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

variety food, good quality, ice cream is so delious
nice service, very impressed
beautiful music during our meal

1  Thank tida_t27

Reviewed 12 July 2014

very good and various kinds of delicious food

Good staff service

Long hour of service

Good in overall

2  Thank Chaicharoen T
WestinBangkok, Director of Food & Beverage at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear cpdoctor1598,

Thank you for your good comments. The long and lazy Saturday Breakfast is a new feature and we are glad to hear that you were enjoying it. We are looking forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have been in Bangkok for six weeks now and generally eat thai food at various eateries. However, I just needed a change from Thai food and went to the Westin Grande Sukumvit hotel upon the recommendation of one of my Thai friends. I went for the international lunch buffet at around 1pm with my Thai friends. The selection is really outstanding, I had some pizza and pasta to start followed by lamb with grilled vegetables. I also filled up with shura I, dried beef which was so tender, I really expected it to be tough but it was very flavorful and tender. My Thai friends filled up on the sushi buffet and the many Thai foods that were available. To finish we had coffee and samples of the many beautifully presented desserts, it was hard to chose a favorite but I think I would go with the brûlée, the best I have had. So if you are looking for a change from Thai dining then you must go to the buffet at the Westin Grande Sukumvit and visit their restaurant Seasonal Tastes. I will be going back again to try their other restaurants, if they are as great as Seasonal Tastes I will advise you. Enjoy eating and have fun with friends.

1  Thank whistles6

Dear Newton,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear that you and your friends like our buffet selection. I will certainly pass the comments to our culinary team, especially your feedback on the dried beef and the crème brûlée. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Good food, Grate service , Reasonable price. If we have a free time or party, we surely think about the TASTE @ Westin Grande Sukhumvit. However, we will also recommend the TASTE to our friends and family. Hopefully they will enjoy and have the grate experience like us.

Thank you.

Dear NoppadolSangsri,

Thank you for your good feedback on our Sunday Lunch. We are continuously focusing on families and have therefore expanded our entertainment activities for kids. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I and my family usually visit here and every occasion with my business. The staffs are very friendly and courteous, especially Mr. Nawaphol. They served delicious international cuisine and buffet. I would definitely come back to here again. "Movenpick is great for everyone"

Dear Qfik,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with our service, especially with K. Ton. The Movenpick ice cream is a permanent feature for our Friday and Saturday dinner as well as our Sunday Lunch. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.