Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection
Ranked #34 of 880 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 11 February 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank masaccio2
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2013

There are newer reviews for Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Beautiful newer hotel near Lumpini Park. Great location near Skytrain and shopping on a somewhat quieter street for Bangkok. The rooms were very luxurious and clean. The bed was comfortable with good pillows. The breakfast buffet was large and very good. The staff was helpful and friendly. Enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have great city views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Kims 286

Well what can I say, I love your title. Thank you for posting your review on this site and for describing us so well. Glad you enjoyed our location, facilities and service. Thank you for your personal recommendation

Hope to see you soon

Best Regards

Reviewed 9 February 2013

We decided to conclude our 2 week Thailand vacation at a modern luxury hotel close to the Siam Center (shopping) that would deliver a gala upbeat experience. The Hotel Muse was perfect in every respect!

This is a cleverly designed, glamorous hotel. Check out the Trip Advisor images gallery or the hotel website; the photos say it all and are accurate in representation. We stayed in a Jatu Deluxe guestroom and were delighted with the spaciousness, decor and amenities. The hotel atmosphere invites a feeling of excitement and celebration! And this we did at the fabulous 24th/25th floor rooftop Speakeasy Club encompassing several bar/lounge areas. Instead of feeling gloomy that our vacation was coming to an end, we toasted Thailand with the lights of Bangkok all around and delighted in the music and moment.

The International breakfast at Su Tha Ros is first rate if somewhat crowded during peak late morning. Stations are scattered throughout the area, but once located, every dietary preference accommodated. Delicious coffee/latte/cappuccino is prepared by the cup on order. We ordered a late night room service dinner one evening, it was delivered promptly and freshly prepared.

Shopping was the main objective for this final 2 days and Hotel Muse provides a complimentary Tuk Tuk transfer to the SkyTrain Chit Lom station, a 15 baht ticket takes you 1 stop to Siam Central station. The massive Siam Paragon and Siam Center malls will keep you in a shopping daze for hours and Central World is nearby. SkyTrain is suggested to travel to these malls, taxis get caught up in congested traffic and Tuk Tuks are unpleasant with all the exhaust fumes in the area. The hotel is close enough to walk home if you have the energy.

We had a great time at the Hotel Muse and headed for the airport fatigued but happy!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Myrna C
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Spent one night there couple of days ago and in few words: Great place to stay and to enjoy..
Location is very good, good design as soon you crossed the main entrance door through all the hotel, good room with good amenities as well a good bed.
Plenty of little good details for the pleasure of our eyes...
TV is a bit weird to switch on but plenty of international channels to enjoy...
Internet was good and complimentary who is a good thing too.
staff is good especially bellmen very helpful and kind to assist with a good smile

Globally a good hotel with good people for good people...
Good no?
For good, I will stay again there..

Room Tip: 2307 was quiet
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Chrisinasia
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Second time to stay at this hotel in the past 6 months and once again, I have not been disappointed.

Check in was quick and they even give me a room upgrade. Check out was even quicker. The style of the hotel is very boutique and very different to most hotels i Bangkok. Nice and private.

I covered most of the facilities and restaurants in my previous review of this hotel so you can check that out for more detail. But I just wanted to say once again, this hotel is hard to beat on location, value, comfort and personal attention to service. You will be not be dissapointed if you stay here.

Thank you so much again for everyone at Muse Hotel, Bangkok making my staying very welcoming.

Room Tip: If a big pool and fitness centre is important for you, this hotel does not have I'm afraid. The...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank marcuswhy

Dear Marcuswhy,
Thank you for writing for the second time a positive review on this site. I am delighted to learn about your wonderful experience again here, that our staff perfected your stay.
Thank you again for your kind words of affirmation and testimony. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Muse Bangkok again very soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Great location of this hotel as I have a personal preference to be one station away from Siam but yet quiet and personal. The style of décor is a classic example of understated luxury with dark furniture and dark wallpaper, modern yet old world dark charm.

We booked 2 rooms, Grand Deluxe and a Deluxe (by mistake), but the plus thing is that you are not missing out on anything other than the view of Bangkok, both are equally just as luxurious. The check in was speedy while we waited in one of the rooms that was ready first.

All the staff encountered were usually very friendly, helpful Thai staff. Room service was prompt and hotel facilities and amenities are excellent; Small Gym and Small dipping pool with 8-10 sunlounges

We stayed frequently at M Galley Hotels, I was a little disappointed that the housekeeping was inconsistent as we didn't get turn down service for both rooms, which have been communicated upon Checkout, but the whole experience from the rooms to the location was more than enough to make it a great experience at the Hotel Muse.

Room Tip: One word of advice: Adding an extra bed for kids or guest becomes almost comparable to the cost of a...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bluemonkey07
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

Dear Bluemonkey07,

I would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Muse as your preferred hotel during your recent visit in Bangkok.
True to blending the rich colonial heritage of King Rama V with European architecture, our hotel was designed to provide that modern classic and homely yet luxurious feel.
I was very pleased to read that you appreciated the location of our hotel which most of our reviewers mentioned on this site and enjoyed your luxury room with amazing view of Bangkok.
I am also delighted to know that our staffs were great hosts to you. All our guests are important to us and we do our very best to ensure that they experience only the best and most sincere service here at Hotel Muse Bangkok.
In addition, your comment about our small gym and pool are highly appreciated; however, normally it is not a problem for guest to sweat and relax, and please rest assured that I have shared your constructive comment with housekeeping team with your turn down experience to make sure that similar situation is not repeated. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience caused
Once again, thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again very soon at Hotel Muse Bangkok.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

I have been to this hotel for dinner on previous trips to Bangkok, but never to stay - on this occasion, I was on a business trip and decided to stay three nights - the hotel has a dark old world feel to it - rooms are spacious, bathrooms huge and bed to die for!

I must admit the restaurants and bars are very interesting - from the basement Italian restaurant with live opera singing on Thurs, Fri and Sat nights (who knew Thais has such deep voices!) to the most excellent Thai food I have had in or out of a hotel on the 19th floor.

The best part for me was the Speakeasy bar with its outside deck - it opens at 6pm (which to my mind is a bit late in the day - 4pm for relaxing cocktails are much more civilised) and the manager there "Earth" who made the entire stay that little bit more special as he remembered who I was and what I linked to drink.

The only downside to the trip is probably the reception area - its a mix of four tables to make the checking in and out process as relaxed as possible.. the issue is, there is no real queuing process, and checking in took 20 minutes and checking out took almost 30 - the information needed for billing is one one desk and I am on another.. nice idea, badly implemented.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms are better
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Dear Calan A,
Thank you for your constructive review and compliment about our rooftop bar Speakeasy recently awarded World Best Bar Asia 2013, Medici our Italian restaurant where we now have modern Opera singer 5 nights a week and Su Tha Ros, the award winning Thai restaurant with its very own Iron Chef. Your kind words have been passed on to the teams, especially; Chef Purida and Khun Earth, and this will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and have enjoyed some of the many features that make Hotel Muse so unique in Bangkok.
As for our check-in and check-out processes I am very sorry that it did not meet your expectation and please accept my apology for any inconvenience caused. In fact we are in the process of purchasing added hardware to make sure that every single desk is self-sufficient to speed up the guest experience.
Thank you again for staying with us and we would like to thank you for taking the time and trouble to write your comment.