“Great location, great hospitality”

Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection
Ranked #36 of 862 Hotels in Bangkok
Hong Kong, China
“Great location, great hospitality”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Everything was great. The great hospitality worth the money we paid.
Quite a convenient location. close to two BTS station.
The two drawbacks were the small size swimming pool and the variety of the breakfast buffet was a little disappointing.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (479)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Hardly bare to leave this hotel. Everything is so amazing. Warm greetings by the staffs the moment I stepped in. Check in was fast with pretty and friendly staffs. Unique welcome drinks are severed. Rooms are absolutely beautiful and come along with expensive furnitures. Bed was so comfy with elegant bed sheet. Bathroom, OMG, I loved the bathtub so much, well sited on marble floor. The dressing table and basin, all these hardly seen in other hotels. The pool is small but I am the only one using most of the time. Great fresh breakfast and yummy room service. What you see in picture is what you get. No edit no gimmicks. Simply fall in love with the hotel's decor.

I stayed in Hotel Muse early February, in which, Politician Demonstration was going on. Hesitated if I am to postpone my trip, I dropped an email to Hotel Muse to allow me to make changes of my travel dates without penalties as Singapore Airline waived off all charges. I was attended by Khimmy, a patient and kind staff. My room was prepaid, therefore if no show, there will be no refund. First email was send for request of amendment of dates as I booked wrong date (was my mistake thou). Followed by my request of postpone of travel dates due to Politician Demonstration. Khimmy patiently attended to all my request, his prompt reply was above my expectation. Being kind and helpful, he updated me situation of bangkok and gave travel me advice. I sincerely appreciate the service he provides me. Good job Hotel Muse.
My stay in Bangkok was safe and excellent. Overall, thumbs up to Hotel Muse. What I paid for is worth the stayed. I could say this hotel is five star service and five star stay. I will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Get corner Grand Deluxe rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Everything about this hotel is sensational. From the warm helpful greetings from the staff at the door, instantly springing to assist you with your luggage and assist you in getting a taxi, to the receptionists who prepare your welcome by providing a selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic shots, which will bring a smile to anyone’s face. The room itself is pure luxury, and extremely spacious. Being 6 ft 6 I felt dwarfed in the humongous king-size bed, and at times forgot my wife was in there with me, but fortunately the room has 3 phones, so a quick call will help you locate your missing spouse. Every detail of the room is carefully thought out and the bathroom is stunning, with a giant walk in shower and large bath. The Hotel also has a lovely pool and gym located on the 19th floor for those enthusiasts who wish to carry on their fitness.

One of the best features of the hotel, are its restaurants and bars. There is a beautiful Italian restaurant on the ground floor which is a little on the pricey side but offers great service, good quality food and at around 8pm, 2 extremely talented Opera singers. Further up, is a Michelin star restaurant which doubles as a trendy bar with spectacular views overlooking Bangkok's city centre.

This hotel is a must, and is fantastic value for money.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Couln't have a better stay in bangkok.
Rooms are spaciuos, bathrooms are great, the restaurante has awesome food and also ask for rooms with a view, you wont regret it.
The staff is kindly and very friendly, they know how to treat their guests.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tara F
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I went to this hotel for my anniversary celebration at the speak easy. We bought the romantic package voucher from Thai tiew Thai fair. Anyhow, the food was nice, view and atmosphere are awesome, hotel's decoration also classic and cozy. We did try almost every signature cocktails over here. However, some of them such as Mai Thai still too sweet for us. Anyhow, we met Khun Tui and she look after us most of the time, it makes us feel really happy. And there is another male staff who also take care of us all the time, i'm sorry to forgot his name but feel really appreciated. There are still some rooms for improvement but overall is very good. Definitely recommended.

1 Thank Shoichiro I
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Shoichiro I, thank you very much for posting your superb review on TA. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience at Speakeasy for your very special occasion. Happy Anniversary. Khun Tui is our Assistant Speakeasy Manager and we are delighted to have her in our team. I have of course convey your very kind feedback to her directly and personally
We hope to see you again very soon on the 24th and 25th floor.

Best regards,