Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection
US$268
US$241
Okura Hotels
3,624 results
All reviewsspeakeasy barspeak easymedici restaurantyama executiveopera singersle saloncorner roomchit lom btsbeautiful hotelinfinity poolthai restaurantlumpini parkour honeymoontuk tukwelcome drinkluxury hotelsky bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was my second stay at Hotel Muse.
It is truly my favourite property in Bangkok and this is why I put 5 stars, nothing much to add from previous reviews.

I was on the other hand very disappointed with the cocktails quality in the Speakeasy. This is such a great location with an amazing potential. My wife had a Mojito and I had a Gin Fizz, nothing too fancy, but it was very poorly executed. The mojito was very sweet, with sugar syrup and industrial lime juice, the Gin Fizz was just only some gin with sugar syrup, industrial lemon juice and soda water.... this is not a Gin fizz. Those are classic cocktails which should be executed perfectly in a 5 star hotel.

This has however not affected by stay and I strongly recommend this Hotel !

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear DidiSamui, thank you very much for posting your comment and constructive feedback on TA. I have personally shared your comment with our Speakeasy Head bartender. We do not use anything but fresh lemon and lime juice normally. Not sure what happened there but will certainly keep an eye on it.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

สุฑารส Su Tha Ros - Golden Star

I've been so much impressed at สุฑารส Su Tha Ros Restaurant.

คุณเอื้อย (Mrs. Eay) was the one who took care of me and my honey very very well.

She had a very good advice and very good attitude.

The food received all five of five star.

Never been better!

We should be frequent visitors for sure.

Keep being good.

Dr. BOND. :)

Room Tip: Any room has its unique style. Every types are great! Enjoy.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank Dr Piyawong BON... P

Dear Dr_Piyawong_BOND, thank you very much for your review. Delighted to read that the team took care of you and your honey and that you’ll be back with us soon.

All the very best,

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This is my personal favorite one!!!! I loved everything about this hotel: the air of it, the appearance, the food, the stuff, the feeling i had... ALL!!! I strongly recommend this hotel to each and everyone of You.

• Stayed: December 2013
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Andrea K, fabulous, thank you so much for your great recommendation.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Loved this place! I wasn't expecting much, but the decor of the hotel is SO cool. The staff is SO polite. The rooms are superbly clean and well maintained and I loved the ambiance-- a bit art deco, but still inviting. Beds are comfortable too! Make sure to check out the 19th floor for their pool and sweeping views of the city-- it's a must see. I had a particularly GREAT experience with the hotel because I left my credit card at a restaurant that was 15 minutes away from the hotel and was supposed to leave the country the next day. I realized what had happened at 1am and the hotel managed to get in touch with the staff of an already closed restaurant, secure my card and have it dropped at the hotel in less than 2 hours. I was SO grateful and appreciative of the hard work and attention! This place is beautiful and I was I could have stayed longer, but I can't wait to return whenever I'm in Bangkok again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Alana R, thank you very much for your review. Delighted to read that you had a fab time with us but of course as the GM I was very proud to read that the team really went the extra miles to recover your CC on time. This is what I call great hospitality.

See you in Bangkok soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in June and was awe but the design of the hotel and it's rooms. Good location as it's away from the crowded district but still near to it. Excellent service and room service always ensure adequate bottles of water is supplied. The only thing will be in future I will be struggling not to book this hotel for my future stay in bangkok as I always love to try out various hotels.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Travis_007

Dear Travis_007 thank you very much for such a great review and yes why should you go anywhere else. Saying that you have the choice in BKK and it is of course very rewarding to read that we are now your favorite hotel in the city of Angels.

Hope to see you again very soon.