Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection
US$89
US$67
  • Restaurant
3,621 results
All reviewsspeakeasy barspeak easymedici restaurantyama executiveopera singersle saloncorner roomchit lom btsbeautiful hotelinfinity poolthai restaurantlumpini parkour honeymoontuk tukwelcome drinkluxury hotelsky bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here during our honeymoon. The hotel is in a great location, near shopping, and fairly close to the airport. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. We only stayed at Hotel Muse for two nights, but we were able to utilize the pool, the rooftop bar, and the Thai restaurant (the name of which escapes me). All of the hotels amenities and services are wonderful! The service in this hotel is what makes it really impressive- it's clear that the people working in the hotel take pride in their jobs and make a real effort to make their hotel stand out among the rest.

The rooms are spacious, but the decor was difficult to use, and somewhat cold. It's very dark (dark floors, dark furniture, dark ceilings), so it's hard to see things like trash bins, which was frustrating. Doesn't really lend itself to a comforting hotel experience, but I suppose the decor just wasn't really my taste.

Our room had a few issues that left something to be desired. Our alarm clock rang off every morning at 4 am, and we couldn't turn it off. We ended up unplugging it and removing the batteries. Our rain shower was defective, and the shower stall leaked water all over the bathroom floor. One day we came back from sightseeing and there was a really strong odor on the room, which we couldn't find the source of. We could also hear people in the rooms next to ours, even though we didn't have any adjoining rooms.

Now, back to the incredible service... Our stay in Bangkok was really action packed. We had things scheduled every day, so we never had the opportunity to speak with anyone from the hotel about our concerns until check out time. My husband asked to speak with the manager on duty, who was very understanding about our frustrations. He didn't try to explain them away, or make excuses, but calmly listened to our complaints and promised to rectify them for future guests. He also offered to comp a breakfast for us, but we had that tight schedule thing going and were unable to stay at the hotel any longer. Now THAT is how you handle a situation, people!

All in all, I would stay in this hotel again, no questions asked! Thanks for a really great last honeymoon destination, Hotel Muse :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank im_a_t0urist
HotelMuseBangkok, Resident Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear im_a_t0urist,
Thank you for a wonderful review. Our staff are exactly what you described them. They take pride of their jobs and do make an effort to deliver the best service to every guest. I’m glad that this energy has been noticed by you and your husband. The décor of the hotel is based on King Rama V’s period, the 1920’s thus, illumination is limited like you mentioned. I am sorry to hear of the incidents happened during your stay and Mark had raised them all to the departments concerned to rectify problems like he promised you. I will definitely convey your kind words to him.

We hope to see you soon and to make your stay memorable again.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Muse is a very stylish boutique hotel.
It is superbly located in the heart of Bangkok close to the Lumpini park and a few main shopping areas like ploenjit, Rajaprasong, and Chidlom.
The room quality is very high and stylish. What is special is that this hotel has a couples if very popular Restaurants (Italian, Thai) and very nice chill bar on the rooftop.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mightythor2507

Dear Mightythor2507,
Thank you for reviewing us. Yes, we are closed to major shopping areas and the Chidlom station which would connect you throughout BKK by sky train. Glad to hear that Su Tha Ros, Medici and the Speakeasy impressed you during your stay. Hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I normally jump around from hotel to hotel in Bangkok (Sofitel, Sofitel So, 4 Seasons, Westin, Conrad, Marriott, Pullman, Banyan Tree etc. etc.) This is one of the rare hotels where I have been inclined to come back to. Only my second stay at this property and cannot rate highly enough. Was here for a birthday celebration which was recognized by the hotel with some nice touches (cake & card). Rooms are spacious, well appointed, clean & quiet - probably the best rooms within this price point in Bangkok. Location is very convenient and walking distance to all the major malls. Don't miss drinks at the rooftop bar, stunning views but more importantly cocktails made with passion. Special thanks to GM Nicolas for the arrangements but all the staff are superb.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank James S
HotelMuseBangkok, Resident Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear James S
Thank you for your kind words on our favor.

I’m glad that our team exceed your expectation and even more ,inclined to come back.
Your recommendations are highly thanked and hopefully you would found another opportunity to drink more cocktails with passion once you return in Bangkok.

Sparkling Wishes,

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

What an absolute gem, staff are lovely, we had a couple of hiccups and the staff couldn't be more obliging and helpful. Free shuttle Tuk Tuk upon request to the sky train. Rooms are gorgeous and decorated in an Art Deco style. The only let down is, if your room has interconnecting doors, there is no sound proofing. So be sure to request a room without this.
I will be visiting again

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Miss Moffat A
HotelMuseBangkok, Resident Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear KohSamuiMarie,
I appreciate a lot the time you took to write a review on trip advisor. I’m glad to hear that our team could promptly resolve the hiccups during your stay.

Will be our pleasure to welcome your back next time you’re in Lumpini area.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

It's our first night, but so far the hotel has exceeded our expectations. Beautifully themed hotel in a central location with attentive and courteous staff. Our room is well appointed with skyscraper views. The Speakeasy bar on the 24th floor is a must. Awesome 360 degree views of Bangkok skyline and the Espresso Martini's are the best I've tried.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Pablonat,
I’m delighted to read your comment on Trip advisor. It’s a great rewards for our team ,when we exceed our guest expectations.

In regards to our Espresso Martini is actually one of the drink which is very appreciate by our guest, may I recommend you our French Martini next time, one of my favorite.

I look forward to your next visit.

All the Best,