“Beautiful Hotel”

Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection
Ranked #35 of 890 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We highly recommend this hotel - beautiful rooms, friendly staff and fantastic roof top bar!! This hotel has everything you need and we looked forward to returning each night after full days of sightseeing and shopping in Bangkok. Location is good - about a 10minute walk to the skytrain with quite a few cafe and restaurant options on the street. Staff were fantastic, always happy to give us tips on where to go or the best way to get there (and what to be careful of on the way). Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
HotelMuseBangkok, Resident Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for rating us 5/5 on the Trip advisor.
What a positive review!
Many thanks for your recommendations.

Our staff would be delighted to help you even more when you’re planning your next trip.

Resident Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,460)

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The elegant room with wooden panels, Ottomans,leather upholstered tables,plush pillows,clawed bathtub all combine into an opulent experience of a bygone era.The food,iced tender coconut,fruit platter at 12 night for a snack,all served with a smile,always.Oh,and the softest pair of house slippers I have ever stepped in.My only regret is not smoking a Cohiba in the club(it's NOT a restaurant ;-) ).Please open a branch in Kolkata,I will permanently reserve a room :-D

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with MGallery Hotels

Dear dranishb,
Thank you so much for your positive review on trip advisor.
I’m glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed our hotel design, essentially inspired from King Rama V and the golden travel era. We do have a couple of restaurant, one call Medici Kitchen & Bar, where we served some Italian food and a Thai restaurant called the Su Tha Ros.

I hope when you do have the occasion to come back to Bangkok , you will find the time to enjoy the Cohiba cigar in our Blind Pig cigar Lounge, located in our Speakeasy rooftop .

Despite the fact that our boutique hotel is unique, as a part of the Accor brand ,I’m glad to let you know that a Novotel hotel in Kolkata would be open in September in addition to the 10 Accor hotel open last year in India.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

The muse looks great. The service was friendly in the excepted Bangkok style. I like the homey yet modern feeling of my room. I hope other guests take care not damage the leather appointments in the room. I was scared to put my beat up travel bag on the valet. In any case the bathroom was huge. I heard from my colleges that some rooms have glass partitions to the bathroom. Mine did not.
Front of house staff was gracious and accommodating with our needs. Late check outs and various other things.
My only gripe is for such a "hip" hotel, why do the restaurants close down so early. I was wanting take a client for a bite. Luckily the rooftop bar was open, although a beautiful view with great staff the menu was quite limited.
That being said I will return to the muse as it provided a little oasis from the bustle city outside.
BTW. The Neighborhood is great during the day for food.

Stayed: July 2014

Sawasdee ka from the Muse hotel.
Thank you for rating us 5/5 on trip advisor. It always nice to hear that our guest feeling like home. It’s also lovely to be compare to a “Hip” hotel.

As your comment in regards to our “limited menu” in Speakeasy ,I’m afraid it might be some confusions. Our roof top bar offering over that 24 dishes ,a mixt of French food as well as some Thai food ,for you only or to share with your guest.

I’m afraid that the team presented you only our “special menu”. In order to avoid any more disappointment or confusion, we are looking to re-design our Speakeasy menu. Sorry for the inconvenience cause.

Enjoy the rest of your trip,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2014

thanks to the detailed instructions of all the different options to get to the hotel from the airport, i received from Mr. Tum, the reservation manager, i got to the hotel very easily.
Good location, walking distance from the BTS train and the small "Central" mall (which is everything but small). great restaurants walking distance on Langsuan Rd. like "Crepes & Co." and more.
Great gym, great view, really liked the decoration.

Room Tip: One that is on the corner of the floor
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear llonakra, thank you very much for your very positive review. Tum is one of our shining star and we are delighted to have him with us
Crepes and Co one of my favorite too.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Nice and trendy hotel in a good location. Food, drinks and massage are plenty in Langsuan Road. You need to walk a little to the BTS. Room is large, clean and comfortable. Nice check in area. They serve you 4 types of drink while checking in. Many nice painting on the walls. There is a nice rooftop bar with decent view of Bangkok skyline. However pool is small although I did not swim. Overall good experience and will come back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Terence L. Thank you for posting your review on TA. Delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you are already thinking of coming back. Speakeasy our own roof top bar is definitely a lovely place to visit for sunset.

See you again soon then.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I was so thrilled with the character and charm of this hotel when I checked in. Location is superb and the atmosphere is wonderful. However, the service and housekeeping really disappointed my 1st and 2nd night stay.
We were not informed of how everything work in the room when the young gentleman led us in the room and it took us the whole day to find the switches to shut down the toilet's curtain. Housekeeping friends left their cleaning cloth in the sink and forgot to replace glasses for us. The came in to turn down our bed the first night we stayed there but forgot to do the same the following night.
Shower door was broken and wooden fixtures' paint faded.
Even though a lot of work had been done to shape this hotel into a special boutique hotel with character but I feel there are lots to be improved in terms of service and maintenance. I will have 2 more nights to stay here and I hope there won't be any more surprises.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swingclubhk

Dear swingclubhk, thank you very much for posting your review. I was of course not happy to read your comment. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. This is not the sort of feedback we are use too and I have shared you disappointment with Khun Sara, our Executive Housekeeper so that she can take the appropriate action with her team.

Hopefully your last 2 nights went according to plan.
All of us hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed for 6 days and loved every minute of it. Its got a great location (minutes from BTS) just off Sukhumvit with plenty of bars and eating joints close by. Hotel itself is extremely plush - picture lots of wood, marble and velvet. Roof top bar is superb - few nights we just dint venture out as it pulls in a nice crowd and has a great vibe to it.
Only downsides i can think of is the pool, its tiny. Also, its not a very child friendly hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
HotelMuseBangkok, General Manager at Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan, MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear kirtan, thank you very much for posting your review on TA and thank you for your kind words. 6 days is a fair time to be able to experience an hotel so I am delighted you very much liked hotel Muse. Speakeasy our own roof top bar is certainly unique and is very popular in Bangkok. The pool, well yes it is not very large but ideal for a plunge overlooking the skyline after a shopping day as most people seems to enjoy it.

See you again soon.