At One Inn
US$80
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to train stationhua lampongminute walkchinatownshowersoitaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2014

The hotel was a good price, but was difficult to find, I thought it was closer to the train station than it turned out to be and the road it is on is too small to be included on most maps, please if you are going make sure you know where the hotel is so you can find it, I ended up taking a tuk tuk for a short 5 minute journey just so I knew where it was.
Hotel is not a normal hotel, it doesn't seem to have many rooms and the reception desk doubles as a travel agents or something with a beauty parlour or something also there, I didn't end up spending much time there as I lost an most of an hour getting there however the room was nice and large with a big bed, working wi-fi, decent shower etc so overall it is good value for money since I booked over the internet and the price was much lower than another hotel quoted me.

Room Tip: My room was on the first floor although I think it was room 201 or 202
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This would be a good choice if you're looking for something with a little more comfort that doesn't cost a lot. The rooms look clean, and you can be assured (I think) of getting a quiet sleep.It may be quite hard to find for most people, though. It's hidden away on a side street, with no signs to direct you.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

The hotel is at a walkable distance from hualampong railway station and the mrt station. However we found it difficult to locate the hotel even with the help of google maps.

The hotel staff were nice and cooperative. The rooms were decent ( for an over night stay). Facility of hot water was very much available. Wifi worked well.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank squarecb
Reviewed 20 October 2013

A taxi driver did not know where it was so dropped me off near it, then after speaking to several locals and 2 tuk tuk drivers 1 of them finally found it for me. It was off a main road down a very dark lane. Not good if you are travelling on your own. The reception was not 24 hour and they did not advise how to get back into the hotel at night. When I asked for directions to the train station in the morning they said 'its 5 minutes' with no direction. Therefore I got a tuk tuk and realised it was within walking distance (5minutes). Room was okay but there was mould on the shower curtain. I thought it was over priced.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Fi0naW28
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Such a modern, clean place, power showers, western bedding ect. Hard to find if you haven't been before but worth it when you get there, the reception doubles up as a travel desk but the staff were never pushy to sell to guests.
Im back again next month so will be sure to stay here.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo