“Don't bother!! Horrible”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Siam
Neighbourhood: Siam
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I explained what I wanted to order twice, I orded onion soup, macaroni & cheese and a coke. She forget my coke, I also had to remind her about my soup and the then I waited for mac and cheese that wasn't orded.

So I changed to a Thai green pizza, well that's the dry and tasteless. The only thing I enjoyed was the cold cut platter the was shared with my Gf.

The service is non exsitant, like the previous review noted there to busy chatting. Absolute waste of time and $$, avoid @ all cost.

2  Thank Lonewolf19777

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Staff were more interested in chatting with the kitchen staff than serving the customers. Here is a hint for future reference: When kids are tearing up napkins out of boredom it is time to wrench yourself away from your important conversation with your work mates and do your job!
Otherwise food was fine

Reviewed 5 October 2012

This was long overdue but the last time i was in Bangkok (Dec 2011), me and my boyfriend decided to give Spaghetti Factory a try. I could still remember how great the pasta was. I ordered Carbonara and it definitely had to be the best i ever had. Honestly there weren't any ingredients on it apart from the sauce but my goodness the sauce was so so good! This plate of pasta alone definitely deserves a 5 star. Even my boyfriend couldn't stop praising the food there (and mind you, he is really picky when it comes to food).

The down side however was the ridiculously small portion. I expected alot more and the portion provided could barely fill my stomach.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

The style and ambience was OK as long as you accept that this is a modern shopping centre and that it's difficult getting authentic Italian decor done and that the Thais wouldn't appreciate it anyway.

Nothing wrong with the food except that perhaps they shouldn't attempt so many specialists dishes and fail to excel at any of them.

The main problem was the size of the portions. The minestrone soup would not have satisfied a 5 year old let alone a full grown adult. It was largely out of a tin (a very small one) with perhaps a few fresh bits chucked in.

The size of the pasta portions was ridiculous in comparison to what would be served by an Italian restaurant. About 1/4 of the size.

Price was OK but only if portion sizes were adjusted to authentic levels.

Service was neutral; neither good nor bad. No personal touches sch as, "Are you enjoying your meal?" No attempt to sell another glass of beer or wine. The waitress / management needs training in how to run a restaurant. The company needs to review what really authentic Italian cuisine is like. Just visit any Italian national run restaurant in any country of the World and you'll agree that this is a cheap plastic copy.

With 5 staff in the kitchen and only 40 - 50 places, they could have done a lot better.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

A nice italian restaurant at Central Wold Shopping Mall. The place was full of people (always a positive sign) and the pasta was very good.