A modern hotel with impressive design. Concierge made this hotel excellent.
The washing basin and the water tap is totally mismatch, water spread out and get yourself wet
- Only one hanger for wet towel at the whole toilet
- No place for hang up wet clothes, swim suit, goggles
- No holding plate of wet soap
- No tooth brush and tooth paste without notification on web page
- Slippers are not fit and too hard and feel uncomfortable
- Swimming pool do not have any swimming gear
- No female changing room
- The road from BTS to the hotel is too dark, narrow and with lot of traffic
- No clear indication sign for driver.
- Prefer cup noodle at mini-bar
- Sony 40” Flat TV
- 111-baht mini-bar rebate.
- Cabinet can be open in toilet and sleeping area
- Breakfast with little choice but I get all I want to have. Refill frequently and plenty choice of juice
- Free touch screen computer at lobby and free coffee machine
- Celebration party at every 18:30, but didn’t join
- Helpful, friendful and enthuastic team especially Mr A at concerige. He booked everything for us, when we come back to hotel after the final shopping, he know we will be late and called for taxi and informed our Spa center for our late. Everything is well prepared by him.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LiT BANGKOK Hotel offers an enviable location that combines authentic Thai charm, premium service and the convenience of central city living. It's a mere five minutes walk to Bangkok's major malls such as MBK, Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery, for shopping, dining, and entertainment - as well as outstanding city attractions and landmarks including Bangkok Art and Cultural Centre, Jim Thompson's House and The National Stadium skytrain station.All 79 rooms are designed to furnish guests with a superior stay via surprising architectural features and a plethora of thoughtful design details. All rooms feature flat screen TVs, DVD player, mini-bar, and ambiance lighting.The hotel also offers guests a superb spa, fitness-centre, pool, restaurant, room service and the hotel's unique 'Fiesta Steppe' chill-out zone, a great space to drink in the local atmosphere with a glass of your favorite tipple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your LiT BANGKOK Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lit Bangkok Hotel Bangkok