LiT BANGKOK Hotel
US$147
US$182
US$175
1,286 results
All reviewsdegree roomextra radiance roomnational stadium btsfree foot massagesiam discoverymbk malljim thompson housesiam centreroom designmodern hotelmini barbig shoppingsmall streetthe main roadshower areabts stationtuk tuk
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Don't book any other hotel. From the moment you walk in you know you have done the right thing We have a full spectrum suite. I'm not sure what the other rooms are like but I imagine they are a room and not a suite but probably still perfectly fine. We just like a bit more room for the comparatively little extra cost. Suite is delightful. Service from all staff second to none. We didn't eat much at the hotel but the two times we did it was beautiful. The Lit is opposite a facility that does cheap massages which we used all the time but The Lit does have a spa that I visited and seems very nice. The Lit is a five minute walk to MBK and Siam shopping and the National Stadium for the skytrain. The staff are very good at helping you understand ho to get around too. The breakfasts are magnificent. We leave tomorrow. Sad day.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kanga_tina
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Great service, excellent location & facilities. Wonderful breakfast. Modern, clean & very close to MBK (5 mins), Siam Centre (5 mins) & Century City (10 mins) shopping centres by foot!!! Also 5 minutes BTS Stadium Stadium Station. Pool, spa, sauna & gym excellent. We're back in November for another visit, can't wait, its that good!!!!!

Room Tip: No views but differently designed spacious rooms that are quirky & nice
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Started when I arrived close to midnight. I was greeted at the taxi door by a waiting door man who escorted me to the check in desk which was a comfortable arm chair experience. The lovel front desk attendant asked me for my credit card which I soon discovered had been left sticking out of an ATM at the airport. She tried contacting the bank and lost and found at the airport to locate the card with no luck. She searced online for the international contact number for my bank. I then discovered i had only booked one night and needed two, no problem. Paid in cash.
Was then escorted to my room by the door man who showed me all the features of the room.
The room was a little cold (temperature) that was quickly fixed with the airconditioning. The shower and bathroom area is unique it was spotlessly clean, the shower had good water pressure and when I finished the water hadnt spilled all over the bathroom floor which is something I generally find in hotel showers. One of the only negative points was the very basic and poor quality toiletries provided. I was expecting something lush and delicious smelling.

The room was HUGE. And fit all my luggage and shopping exploits nicely. The bed was fantastic. A blanket in the cupboard would have been nice rather than the big fluffy doona, but that is just my preference. A small amount of mini bar was included, but was overall very cheap.

Breakfast was a standard hotel affair. Nothing spectacular, but set up nicely and the fresh squeezed juice was great.
The pool area was very nice, and although it was quite sunny in the pool area it offered a nice respite from the heat and noise of Bangkok.

The hotel is located in a small side street which in the evening is nice and quiet and during the day has a few little food stalls set up, I sampled some noodles and fruit and it was delicous. The Skytrain is about a 2 min walk, it lies at the end of the second skytrain line and requires a change for many stops. MBK shopping centre is a very short walk. The 3 SIAM centres and just a little futher up the road about 7 min walk. The Bangkok art and cultural centre is just around the corner and usually have something worth visiting, and the cafe is quite nice.

It was good value for money. All in a top hotel and the service was a standout would definatley reccomend and stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank sydneytraveller5000
Reviewed 24 April 2013

As most hotels in Bangkok The LIT offers very good value. For me there were just slightly too many drawbacks to make it great.

Although perfectly fine, I did not particularly like the design of the rooms. One half is designated as room, the other as bathroom. This makes the rooms fairly dark and narrow. The hotel hardly has any lobby, which removes any buzz. It felt at times as if I was the only guest, which I clearly wasn't. Although centrally located on paper the hotel felt quite remote. It lies at the end of a rather boring side street. Although it's not that far, it is a 'lonely' walk towards Siam Square or Paragon. If there would be a tuk-tuk I would have taken one going back and forth, but the hotel tuk-tuk only goes as far as the end of the street.

For a a hotel in the $100-140 price range the hotel offers a nice pool area and quite a good breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank User124
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I stayed 2 nights here and I wish I could stay longer. The bed was so comfortable, and the sheets are soft! The room was very clean, the service was impeccable and the staff are so friendly. They even have a coffee machine in the lobby for a quick espresso before getting out.

The location was also fantastic - it is really close to National Stadium BTS station.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple