LiT BANGKOK Hotel
US$135
US$180
US$171
1,285 results
All reviewsdegree roomextra radiance roomnational stadium btsfree foot massagesiam discoverymbk malljim thompson housesiam centreroom designmodern hotelmini barbig shoppingsmall streetthe main roadshower areabts stationtuk tuk
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I liked this hotel because I think that it is worth every penny. For me it is important that I do not feel like they took and advantage of me after I leave the hotel. I liked the design outside and inside. But the design is only one thing. The location is excellent and I did find the staff to be pleasant. You can walk around the area and end up shopping easily. Siam Discovery was my favorite of the malls. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. I would even come back myself if I would be in Bangkok again. My last sentence is a warm thank you because the team deserves it..

Room Tip: Far away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Me and my wife love to travel to independentlyu owned and funky hotels. And now that we have a baby (4months old) we will pass this love onto him as well!
we choose to stay at the LIT because we liked the reviews and it looked like a place that is different. And we were happy with our choice.
The location is excellent, close to both BTS trains and to siam paragon which we loved dearly.
The rooms are nice and very silent so we have enjoyed it.
The breakfast was good and enough for a city hotel - and for the price of the room we would not complain. If you are staying for longer time you might get bored with it a bit but there are so many options to have breakfast that I would not worry about it.
The staff is nice and friendly. The hotel has a pool -but I honestly do not think that you will spend a lot of time in it in bangkok. it jsut seems like the city has too much to offer to relax.
I would recommend going to the evening markt that is very close to the hotel it is so much fun......

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2013

The hotel is within walking distance to many of Bangkok's shopping centers, e.g. MBK, Siam Discovery, Siam Paragon, etc. The location is a bit hidden so make sure you print the map and show it to the taxi driver to save some time for the guy to ask for directions. I am really satisfied with the room -- it's big and different from other hotels I had been before. One night I found that there was a water leaking from the shower into the bed side, called the room service, and they were really responsive. We were moved to another room in the same floor within just 10 mins (I could have asked for an upgrade, but chose not to). One down side I found was the swimming pool. It is very small and the view isn't great at all as it's only overseeing the residential area in the neighborhood. Overall the service was excellent and the value for money is good.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank whydowetravel
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We stayed in Bangkok for only two nights, so we were really happy that we choose The Lit Hotel. It is located next to big shopping Malls (MBK, Siam,...) and it is really easy to get anywhere from that location. We did not have a lot of time so that saved us a lot of it.
Hotel is looking special, different, really modern.
Everyone treats you really well and we really loved everything.
Rooms are modern, like everyone is saying, a bit different.
You even get complimentary value for mini bar use, you get a free massage with Afer Shopping Cream (which was really cute) and the pool is really nice.
If we will return to Bangkok (and I am pretty sure that we will), we will book this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TaiaY
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Don't book any other hotel. From the moment you walk in you know you have done the right thing We have a full spectrum suite. I'm not sure what the other rooms are like but I imagine they are a room and not a suite but probably still perfectly fine. We just like a bit more room for the comparatively little extra cost. Suite is delightful. Service from all staff second to none. We didn't eat much at the hotel but the two times we did it was beautiful. The Lit is opposite a facility that does cheap massages which we used all the time but The Lit does have a spa that I visited and seems very nice. The Lit is a five minute walk to MBK and Siam shopping and the National Stadium for the skytrain. The staff are very good at helping you understand ho to get around too. The breakfasts are magnificent. We leave tomorrow. Sad day.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple