LiT BANGKOK Hotel
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$25
1,277 results
All reviewsdegree roomextra radiance roomnational stadium btsfree foot massagesiam discoverymbk malljim thompson housesiam centreroom designmodern hotelmini barbig shoppingsmall streetthe main roadshower areabts stationtuk tuk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I stay in this hotel during new year.
This hotel is paradise! I read many review about the location and they are true! This hotel is just a few steps from busy town(center of Bangkok). When you arrive at the hotel, you will feel like home, their staffs are super friendly. I feel so relax when stay at this hotel. Don't forget to try their spa, kiriya spa!, one of the best I have ever tried. I will definitely come back to this place again!

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Italian_otto
Reviewed 13 September 2013

i stayed here for 4 nights , the reception staff and lobby staff are nice. the place seems not crowded and it gives me a cosy feel ..

the toilet was specially located behind the bed.. weird angle but leave a deep impression... the room suits couples the most.... cos not much privacy... as the toilet's door is a curtain...
just feel that the basin is a bit far from the toilet bowl... this layout may not suit elderly ... and bathroom floor can be very slippery when wet... my hubby slip at the shower area, maybe to provide an anti-slip mat will be good.

housekeeping not that good. didnt replenish the hotel's supplies of tooth brush throughout the stay . even i used up the tissue, cotton pads, there isn't any replenishment. and the most Uncomfortable experience is ....

one of the days , we went out in the morning and back around 5pm plus. we take a quick rest and prepare ourselves for the evening activities... when we left and back to our room around 11pm plus, i feel something is weird... i got extra 2 bottles of water, my glass on the table was gone, the coffee table was shifted ...at that instance, it kind of scare me off... quickly ask hubby to check toilet if got anything... and it just make me and my hubby feel so uncomfortable... i even want to ask the receptionist whether do this hotel do housekeeping TWO times a day? but my hubby say dont ask better....

so for the other days, we always put a do not disturb signs if we intend to go out in the evening...

when we check out, we got bill for extra snack that we didnt even consume....in end the staff didnt charge us as i insist i didnt take but if u want me to pay, i will pay loh... i also ask the staff whether they do TWO times housekeeping a day but she say only one time... Err!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rackoala
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed for 4 nights in this hotel. The rooms were innovatively designed, bright, spacious and very comfortable. Beds are soft and comfortable and rooms are clean. Free wifi is available. Besides a buffet spread for breakfast, one can also order items from a menu and these items are served warm and straight from the kitchen. Meals at the hotel restaurant are reasonable if one does not wish to venture out at night. Staff are attentive and helpful. The hotel is within walking distance to the public transportation system, BTS. The station where one can board the public train is the National Stadium BTS. For the keen shopper, the hotel is also within walking distance to big shopping malls such as MBK, the Siam Centre, Zen and the Platinium Fashion Mall. For those who wish to have a good massage after a tired day's work, they can have a choice of where to get such a treatment - either in the hotel spa or one located just across the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This was one of my best experiences in a hotel, a very modern-designed hotel in one of best places in this huge city.

The rooms are very very clean and staffs are completely helpful and kind. Every day when I was going to breakfast I felt that some people are waiting for me in the restaurant, staffs were this much kind!

Breakfast is great, mix of various tasty items. You can order your scrambled eggs, omelette or boiling eggs there. When you're eating your breakfast you can look at great view of the small garden and nice looking pool.

Rooms are designed very nice and modern, a very big room with a comfort bed, free 111 baht per day offer from its nice minibar, a big LCD tv, comfort couch, high-speed wireless Internet access, a big bathtub located near the bed and in front of the TV that you can relax in it when watching TV and many other nice things ...

Hotel location is perfect, just a short walk from BTS station, Siam square (Siam shopping centers) and MBK shopping center.

I will definitely stay there if I go there one more time and recommend this to my friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Good Side
I stay 3nights at this Sept and the Lit Bangkok has a unique design hotel in Bangkok. the staffs have a great passion and delight smile based on professional mind.

Bad Side
Around this hotel, there are a big shopping mall which is a BMK, but near the hotel, there are only few restaurants, At late night you may have few options.

Breakfast buffet has only small range options for your choice also swimming pool is very small (See the picture).

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo